- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
Learn the art of photography and image editing with this Adobe training bundle
Access 65 hours of hands-on training.
Photography can be a valuable skill to pick up in today’s visually-stimulated world. There are plenty of employers willing to pay a pretty penny for people who are good with a DSLR and editing software.
Whether it’s a company looking for a graphic designer, a boutique that needs solid imagery or even a friend looking for a wedding photographer, you can do a lot with a camera and an expert Adobe touch. Whether a lucrative side project or a full blown career, you can start to make something real out of your photography passion with this Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle. Even experts will learn new skills and tricks.
Check out the courses below:
This course preps you to ace the Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC Exam – if that’s not a resume booster, we don’t know what is. You’ll cover all ten exam topics in depth, and even get practice tests to get you exam-ready.
Ideal for beginners, this course prepares you for editing photos in Lightroom in just two hours. You’ll learn the interface and edit photos beautifully in no time.
Don’t let blown out lighting ruin your photos: learn to make the flash your friend with this course.
A studio portrait doesn’t need to mean awkward and cheesy. You’ll learn how to take your studio portraiture to the next level with this course.
Great wedding photographers get paid well to capture a couple’s special day, and this course shows you the ropes with three hours of expert content.
Black and white photographs are always classic. This course shows you how to take gorgeous monochromatic photos worthy of any gallery.
No lighting, no problem – the golden hour gets too much credit, anyway. This course shows you how to take and process night photos that stun.
Learn to maximize your use of your DSLR with this course, and learn to snap all types of photos from portraits to night photos, nature shots and more.
One of the most amazing things about photography? The chance to visually experience spaces hundreds of thousands of miles away. Learn how to capture amazing photos on your next trip with this course.
Serious about design? Then you need to learn how to make selections for use as elements in new, modifiable images and designs — and this is the course to show you how.
Learn everything there is to know about Elements, the more pared down sister of Photoshop, with this course in eight hours of premium content.
Whether you’re using a smartphone, a Polaroid camera or a high-end DSLR, there are common standards of photography that adhere to all modalities, and this course teaches you how to capture a gorgeous photo (no matter what you’re using).
Stop treating your DSLR like a point and shoot with this course, and learn how to manipulate your aperture, vary your shutter speed, control your flash and more.
Say cheese! The Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle is typically available for $64.99 in the Daily Dot Store (reduced from $933) but you can get it now for the reduced price of $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Thanks to the MicFlip reversible micro USB cable, there’s no wrong way to plug it in
- Never lose your stuff again thanks to this clever little tracking device
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.