- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Photography can be a valuable skill to pick up in today’s visually-stimulated world. There are plenty of employers willing to pay a pretty penny for people who are good with a DSLR and editing software.
Whether it’s a company looking for a graphic designer, a boutique that needs solid imagery or even a friend looking for a wedding photographer, you can do a lot with a camera and an expert Adobe touch. Whether a lucrative side project or a full blown career, you can start to make something real out of your photography passion with this Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle. Even experts will learn new skills and tricks.
Check out the courses below:
This course preps you to ace the Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC Exam – if that’s not a resume booster, we don’t know what is. You’ll cover all ten exam topics in depth, and even get practice tests to get you exam-ready.
Ideal for beginners, this course prepares you for editing photos in Lightroom in just two hours. You’ll learn the interface and edit photos beautifully in no time.
Don’t let blown out lighting ruin your photos: learn to make the flash your friend with this course.
A studio portrait doesn’t need to mean awkward and cheesy. You’ll learn how to take your studio portraiture to the next level with this course.
Great wedding photographers get paid well to capture a couple’s special day, and this course shows you the ropes with three hours of expert content.
Black and white photographs are always classic. This course shows you how to take gorgeous monochromatic photos worthy of any gallery.
No lighting, no problem – the golden hour gets too much credit, anyway. This course shows you how to take and process night photos that stun.
Learn to maximize your use of your DSLR with this course, and learn to snap all types of photos from portraits to night photos, nature shots and more.
One of the most amazing things about photography? The chance to visually experience spaces hundreds of thousands of miles away. Learn how to capture amazing photos on your next trip with this course.
Serious about design? Then you need to learn how to make selections for use as elements in new, modifiable images and designs — and this is the course to show you how.
Learn everything there is to know about Elements, the more pared down sister of Photoshop, with this course in eight hours of premium content.
Whether you’re using a smartphone, a Polaroid camera or a high-end DSLR, there are common standards of photography that adhere to all modalities, and this course teaches you how to capture a gorgeous photo (no matter what you’re using).
Stop treating your DSLR like a point and shoot with this course, and learn how to manipulate your aperture, vary your shutter speed, control your flash and more.
Say cheese! The Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle is typically available for $64.99 in the Daily Dot Store (reduced from $933) but you can get it now for the reduced price of $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Thanks to the MicFlip reversible micro USB cable, there’s no wrong way to plug it in
- Never lose your stuff again thanks to this clever little tracking device
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.