- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special 7 Months Ago
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary 7 Months Ago
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook 7 Months Ago
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future 7 Months Ago
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
Bring your wildest dreams to life with this bundle of Adobe CC courses
And it only costs as much as you want it to.
Adobe CC makes a career as a creative possible – if you know how to use it, anyway. Luckily, learning these applications is something you can do at any point in life. But we gotta say, the best time is always the present – especially with the Pay What You Want: Adobe CC A-Z Lifetime Bundle.
The bundle includes a dozen lectures that discuss every Adobe application you could ever need, from After Effects to UI/UX web design. And you don’t have to worry about jamming all the knowledge from each course into your brain at once since you have a lifetime’s worth of access. Oh, and did we mention you only have to pay what you want for it?
Here’s how it works:
- Beat the average price (which is updated in real time) and you’ll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader’s price and you’ll be entered into our epic giveaway where you have a chance at winning a Super NES Classic.
- Pay less than average price and you’ll be able to take home a portion of the package – which is still pretty great!
By now we’ve probably gone beyond peaking your interest, so listed below is a comprehensive course breakdown.
If you’re looking to make your videos better, adding motion graphics and visual effects can be a surefire way to do it. Adobe After Effects CC is used by professionals in every type of production from business and marketing videos to music videos to feature films, and this crash course is ideal for producers of all skill levels.
In this all-access course, you’ll not only learn the ins and outs of Adobe Premiere Pro CC but you’ll also gain advanced knowledge of keyframe animation, color correction and color grading, and more. This course starts with the basics before elevating to more advanced topics. By course’s end, you’ll be able to edit video like a pro.
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices. In this course, you’ll start with the very basics and progress to creating complex projects.
You probably at least know of Photoshop, the world’s leading photo editing software, but you might not know quite how to use it to its fullest potential. In this course, you’ll go from zero to hero in Photoshop, mastering all of the editing tools available, as well as the design capabilities. Whether you want to use Photoshop for business or pleasure, this course will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
If you’re watching a well-edited, polished video, it was likely made with Adobe Premiere Pro. The go-to video editing application for creative professionals, Premiere is an indispensable part of any videographer’s toolbox. You’ll learn how to edit audio, add transitions, and more, tapping into Premiere’s rich array of tools to turn out polished videos certain to impress.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC is one of the top video editing software on the planet and this comprehensive course will teach you everything you need to start editing with the best. Used in every type of production, from business and marketing videos to music videos and documentaries, Premiere Pro is an essential skill for any aspiring videographer. Over this top-rated course, you’ll learn this software by actually using it, mastering Premiere Pro in no time at all.
This course is aimed at people new to Illustrator and design in general. You’ll start right at the beginning and work your way up. You’ll start with the techniques you’ll need to create just about everything in Illustrator, explore lines and brushes, and much more.
This course is aimed at people who already know the fundamentals of Illustrator and want to elevate to an advanced level. You’ll learn how to speed up your productivity and workflow by creating real projects.
Here, you’ll work through real-life projects starting with a simple company flyer, then a brochure and a company newsletter. You’ll work with color, explore how to choose and use fonts like a professional, and start adding projects to your creative portfolio.
This course is aimed at people who already understand the fundamentals of InDesign. Here, you’ll learn how to speed up your productivity and workflow through project-based guidance. Even if you consider yourself an experienced user, you’ll find tips and tricks to take your work to the next level.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Adobe XD to create User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). Through this project-based course, you’ll get an in-depth look at how to create real UI/UX projects.
Have you ever been to the movies, been blown away by the effects, and thought, “I must do that?” Well, a great place to start working towards that prestige is with this course. These lessons will teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist by using After Effects. By course’s end, you’ll have an excellent foundation working with video effects, that you can use to further your education.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 compact cameras that are better than your phone
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- These illustrative pin sets will have art appreciators seeing stars
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.