- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act 2 Years Ago
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 2 Years Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever 2 Years Ago
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
No charging required, no smartphone necessary.
Some smartwatches are a bit too obvious in design and intent. If you’re looking for something stylishly discreet as well as functional, pick up the Withings Activité Steel Activity Tracker Watch.
The Activité Steel might be the least invasive wearable out there. It delivers the handsome, classic look of an analog watch, all while tracking your movement patterns and health. Whether you’re walking, running, swimming or anything in between, get a holistic view of your health without needing to press a button.
While the watch works flawlessly without your smartphone, you still have the option to use the Health Mate app to get more in-depth metrics, personal coaching, and more.
Get a timeless look and meet your fitness goals. Pick up a Withings Activité Steel Activity Tracker Watch for $79.95 from the Daily Dot Store, half off the original price of $179.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Quench your thirsty skin with this beer-infused soap
- Roam Middle Earth like a Hobbit with this epic 4D puzzle
- Pick up your dog’s poop in style with this Communicator bag dispenser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.