- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
This useful service tames your Gmail when all other options fail
The ultimate productivity booster.
Are you already breaking into a cold sweat thinking about your overloaded inbox after the holidays? Relax. ActiveInbox is here to rescue your post winter-cheer blues.
ActiveInbox is trusted by employees at companies like Spotify and FujiFilm, and with good reason. You can easily create folders for clients/projects, manage due dates, write notes on emails and even track and schedule replies to important emails.
As for those crazy, trailing threads full of action items from different senders? ActiveInbox helps you summarize those into tasks with a deadline, meaning you’ll never worry about missing one again.
ActiveInbox is rarely discounted, but it is right here. Get a one-year subscription for $24.95 from the Daily Dot store, or 37 percent off the usual price of $39.95. And for even more savings, grab the three or five-year subscriptions for up to 67 percent off the regular price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you can’t get the NES Classic, relive the glory days with this book
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.