- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 3 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
Sometimes your laptop is on the verge of death and you need another one right away, but you don’t have the money to burn. Laptops are one of those unfortunate expenses that none of us are quite ready for (on in denial about, or both).
If you’re in need but don’t have much green, this 11-inch Acer Chromebook laptop may be the answer. At $169 for the 2GB model and $269 for the 4GB convertible model, this can be a transition laptop or perhaps even more than enough to fill your needs.
Both models come equipped with a solid state drive (16 GB and 32 GB respectively) and an Intel Celeron processor under the hood. The $169 dollar is a basic clamshell design, but if you pony up the extra $100, the $269 model offers touchscreen technology and can be converted to stand up tablet style. Pretty solid for such a cheap buy!
The Amazon reviews for both models are pretty glowing, so if you’re ready to invest, buy either here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.