- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss 3 Years Ago
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
Sometimes your laptop is on the verge of death and you need another one right away, but you don’t have the money to burn. Laptops are one of those unfortunate expenses that none of us are quite ready for (on in denial about, or both).
If you’re in need but don’t have much green, this 11-inch Acer Chromebook laptop may be the answer. At $169 for the 2GB model and $269 for the 4GB convertible model, this can be a transition laptop or perhaps even more than enough to fill your needs.
Both models come equipped with a solid state drive (16 GB and 32 GB respectively) and an Intel Celeron processor under the hood. The $169 dollar is a basic clamshell design, but if you pony up the extra $100, the $269 model offers touchscreen technology and can be converted to stand up tablet style. Pretty solid for such a cheap buy!
The Amazon reviews for both models are pretty glowing, so if you’re ready to invest, buy either here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.