- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Wednesday 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Wednesday 2:07 PM
If your computer recently bit the dust and you need a replacement on the quick, you might want to check out this Prime Day deal on the Acer Chromebook.
Exclusive to Prime members only, this deal marks down a laptop that’s already cheap to even cheaper. The Acer Chromebook is a sleek little lappy with plenty of power for general internet use. Not only that but it fits in your bag easily, since it’s just a little 11.6 inch screen. It also comes loaded with 2GBs of ram, 16 GB of internal storage, and an Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz under the hood. All that in a 2.4 pound package, too!
With a nine hour battery life, this laptop can get you through the day and more. Normally $179, Amazon’s got the Acer Chromebook slashed to $129 for Prime Day. That price is good for Prime members only though, so if that’s not you (yet), you can sign up for a 30 day trial here.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- Save some Benjamins on Amazon devices from now until Prime Day
- This GoPro bundle is the cheapest it’s ever been
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $9 a month, thanks to Prime Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.