- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Before getting a relationship or love psychic reading there are a few things you ought to know if you care to stay aligned with accuracy–because (and I hate to break it to you, but) not everyone has your best interests at heart. So before we discuss the most reliable services for you to chat with a love psychic online, we’ll walk you through all the steps you should take before booking a reading (of any kind).
|BEST ASTROLOGY SITES FOR 2019|
|Kasamba||Book a Reading|
|Keen||Book a Reading|
|Hollywood Psychics||Book a Reading|
What is a psychic love reading?
A love reading usually involves the use of tarot or some other tool to help your reader guide you through your romantic life–whether you’re in a committed relationship or not. While forecasts like these aren’t meant to provide specifics (like the date you’ll meet the love of your life), they can clarify certain aspects of your love, sex, and romantic life. We’ll go into greater detail about this when we discuss the types of questions you should and shouldn’t ask, but just to give you an idea: let’s say you just got out of a relationship and you’re wondering what went wrong so you decide to see a psychic. Instead of going in under the guise of finding out if your partner was cheating on you or if you’ll ever get back together, you should be seeking out advice to help you understand what type of energy you’re attracted to (or what type of energy you attract) and if it’s in line with the type of person you envision yourself with.
How to know you’re working with a trusted psychic
Unfortunately, when you’re dealing with an intangible service like this, it’s easy to fall victim to a scam artist. Here are a few key tips to ensure you only work with someone who’s the real deal.
- Be cautious, do your research, and read reviews of both websites and psychics. I cannot stress enough how important this is–even if a site is legit, swindlers have occasionally found ways to break through the barrier. The easiest way to avoid them is by reading verified customer reviews of each and every psychic you consider a potential match (instead of just throwing money at your first pick).
- Allow your psychic to lead the session and answer their questions as simply as possible. There’s no need to run off on tangents or provide supplemental information (this isn’t a psychotherapy session). If you’re worried you haven’t given them a clear enough response, ask if they would like you to go into greater detail but don’t freely offer up more specifics than any given question requires.
- Listen for clues. Watch out for credible details and other elements applicable to your life that the psychic wouldn’t know about unless they truly know what they’re doing.
- 5 online dating sites for seniors looking to find love
- 12 Vedic astrology sites for the most accurate (and free) readings
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews
Questions to ask a psychic
Like we mentioned earlier, if you’re booking a psychic reading for an answer to a specific question, you’ll likely end up disappointed. A trusted psychic will guide the session for you, as they’re the ones reading the energy you’re putting out. But that doesn’t mean you have to let Jesus take the wheel on the reading, you just have to keep an open mind and let go of the idea of a specific agenda (unless the session calls for such, like that of a psychic love reading).
Instead of examining specific details outside of your control, the best questions to ask a psychic rely solely on your behavior. A good rule of thumb is to avoid asking “who,” “when,” or “where” centered questions and focus on the “why” or “how” (More explanation on this format can be found here). To help you decipher between good and bad types of questions, I’ve listed examples of the kinds of questions you should ask below.
- How can I reconnect and balance my mind, body, and spirit?
- What responsibilities have I taken on that aren’t my own?
- How can I improve my social and/or romantic relationships?
- What is the best way for me to heal emotionally?
It’s important to note that even though psychics can offer solid advice on how you can go about improving your life based on their perception of how you react to stressors, they are NOT to be confused with certified mental health professionals or life coaches.
Where to find the best love psychic readings online
Established in 1999, Kasamba has become the world’s largest and most popular site for trusted love psychic readings. Psychics create a profile advertising their services and pricing, and users can rate and discuss their experience directly on-site or by using the mobile app. Kasamba psychics are available 24/7 and offer a variety of readings such as love readings, tarot readings, personal astrology readings, and more.
Currently, Kasamba is offering new clients 50% off their first session as well as three free minutes to chat with an online psychic.
Price: $2.50+/min (regularly $4.99+/min)
The love and relationship psychics over at Keen know what they’re doing. Although the site has low ratings on customer review services like SiteJabber, you’ll see most of the complaints aren’t about the readings themselves but how the site runs its payment options. So to avoid any conflict, reviewers recommend only loading the amount of money you plan to use for a reading at any given time. Because if you upload $40, spend $15 on a call and then forget about the balance and let sit too long, Keen will deduct value for “inactivity.”
Price: Many readers will offer new users three free minutes, prices start at $3.99/min after
Although the name suggests this site is utilized by celebs and big-name Hollywood folk, we haven’t been able to verify that claim since most users choose to remain anonymous. However, after reading customer reviews of the site, we have no doubt that HollywoodPsychics.com only employs legitimate, trusted psychics. So if you’re interested in tarot readings, clairvoyant readings, psychic love readings, dream interpretations, or astrology readings, you’ll want to consider HollywoodPsychics.com.
Additionally, new users can take advantage of a highly discounted rate–the first three minutes are free before the rate bumps up to $1/minute.
Price: $1/min for (regularly $5/min)
If you don’t trust your own instincts to find an accurate love psychic, PsychicSource.com offers a “Find a Psychic” tool that matches you to a trusted psychic based on your answers to a short quiz. In addition to helping yourself, the readings provided by PsychicSource.com will also benefit communities in need as a portion of the proceeds from each reading supports the site’s Kindness Initiative. Some of the charities that have been sponsored in the past include the National Center for Housing and Child Welfare, Futures Without Violence, and Paws With a Cause.
As of right now, PsychicSource.com is offering new users a low rate of $1/minute (plus three free minutes) for their first session.
Price: $1/min (regularly $5.99+/min)
Known for some of the best psychic readings in the United Kingdom, TheCircle offers clients a variety of online readings to choose from. Since 1997, the site (which now also has a mobile app) has prided itself on guiding its users to fulfilling their dreams. Readers on the site are monitored by a management team to ensure high-quality readings and customer satisfaction.
TheCircle is so sure you’ll love your experience that it has cut the reading price for new clients by over 80%, with prices starting at just $0.59 per minute for the first 10 minutes.
Price: $0.59/min (for the first 10 minutes)
If you’re on the fence about the authenticity of online love readings, then Whispy.com is the site for you since it offers all new clients free psychic readings and detailed horoscopes! The site hosts talented readers offering numerology services, tarot readings, energy healing, spiritual counseling and more.
Price: The site encourages you to pay it forward with a $25 donation that helps support Kiva and their efforts to improve the lives of low-income families all around the globe
If you’re still on the fence about all this psychic stuff, you should visit The Love Queen for a free love reading. Run by psychic and dating coach Katy D (AKA The Love Queen), this site offers a ton of resources for Astro love compatibility, online dating tips, break up advice, as well as phone readings and free online chat services. Which for those of you interested in receiving a free reading, The Love Queen will answer three questions using her on-site instant messenger sans fee.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 best astrology sites for online birth chart readings
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.