- The atonement of an alt-right troll 2 Years Ago
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights 2 Years Ago
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
Travel in style with this 3-piece luggage set that’s over 60 percent off
Make packing as convenient as possible with these sleek bags.
The worst part of vacation is packing — unless you have this Abruzzo 3-Piece Luggage Set.
Including a carry-on and two check-in bags, this set takes the hassle out of getting from terminal to terminal. Travel in comfort and convenience. These bags feature multi-directional 360º wheels that glide easily, built-in TSA-Accepted locks for security and panels to keep your possessions secure. You’ll be able to pack everything up and get through the airport as smoothly as ever. That is, assuming the airport is cooperating.
With built-in compression straps and an ergonomic gel handle, this set takes efficiency and comfort seriously. Get where you need to go, without the hassle. The Abruzzo 3-Piece Luggage Set is available now for $179.99 from the Daily Dot Store — that’s 66 percent off the original price of $539.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.