- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
Travel in style with this 3-piece luggage set that’s over 60 percent off
Make packing as convenient as possible with these sleek bags.
The worst part of vacation is packing — unless you have this Abruzzo 3-Piece Luggage Set.
Including a carry-on and two check-in bags, this set takes the hassle out of getting from terminal to terminal. Travel in comfort and convenience. These bags feature multi-directional 360º wheels that glide easily, built-in TSA-Accepted locks for security and panels to keep your possessions secure. You’ll be able to pack everything up and get through the airport as smoothly as ever. That is, assuming the airport is cooperating.
With built-in compression straps and an ergonomic gel handle, this set takes efficiency and comfort seriously. Get where you need to go, without the hassle. The Abruzzo 3-Piece Luggage Set is available now for $179.99 from the Daily Dot Store — that’s 66 percent off the original price of $539.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.