- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
These ’90s Nickelodeon plushes are a gift from the cartoon gods
Yeah, we’re gonna need all of them.
They just don’t make television like they used to. If you long for the after-school hours, Friday nights, and Saturday mornings spent glued to the television, perhaps these ’90s Nickelodeon plush toys will help. (Bonus: It’s probably better for your eyes.)
The toys, sold by ThinkGeek, feature 10 characters from classic cartoons, like Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold, and Ahh!!! Real Monsters. There are even Ren and Stimpy dolls, and you don’t need your mom’s permission to buy them because she can’t tell you what to do anymore!!!
The plushies stand 6 inches tall, which is the perfect size for your desk, shelf, mantle, or anywhere else adults might need a reminder that life wasn’t always this boring. And at $10.99 per doll, you really can’t beat the price. Grab a couple on ThinkGeek while the selection lasts.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Now you can finally hug the cute little worm from ‘Labyrinth’
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.