- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
These ’90s Nickelodeon plushes are a gift from the cartoon gods
Yeah, we’re gonna need all of them.
They just don’t make television like they used to. If you long for the after-school hours, Friday nights, and Saturday mornings spent glued to the television, perhaps these ’90s Nickelodeon plush toys will help. (Bonus: It’s probably better for your eyes.)
The toys, sold by ThinkGeek, feature 10 characters from classic cartoons, like Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold, and Ahh!!! Real Monsters. There are even Ren and Stimpy dolls, and you don’t need your mom’s permission to buy them because she can’t tell you what to do anymore!!!
The plushies stand 6 inches tall, which is the perfect size for your desk, shelf, mantle, or anywhere else adults might need a reminder that life wasn’t always this boring. And at $10.99 per doll, you really can’t beat the price. Grab a couple on ThinkGeek while the selection lasts.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Now you can finally hug the cute little worm from ‘Labyrinth’
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.