- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
These ’90s Nickelodeon plushes are a gift from the cartoon gods
Yeah, we’re gonna need all of them.
They just don’t make television like they used to. If you long for the after-school hours, Friday nights, and Saturday mornings spent glued to the television, perhaps these ’90s Nickelodeon plush toys will help. (Bonus: It’s probably better for your eyes.)
The toys, sold by ThinkGeek, feature 10 characters from classic cartoons, like Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold, and Ahh!!! Real Monsters. There are even Ren and Stimpy dolls, and you don’t need your mom’s permission to buy them because she can’t tell you what to do anymore!!!
The plushies stand 6 inches tall, which is the perfect size for your desk, shelf, mantle, or anywhere else adults might need a reminder that life wasn’t always this boring. And at $10.99 per doll, you really can’t beat the price. Grab a couple on ThinkGeek while the selection lasts.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Now you can finally hug the cute little worm from ‘Labyrinth’
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.