- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Ah, the ’90s – the days of impeccable fashion, stellar tunes and fab movies. And of course, the peak of cartoons. Now you can make all your ’90s nostalgia tangible, thanks to these amazing new Funkos.
These Nicktoons-inspired vinyl figures feature some of the most iconic personas from popular ’90s cartoons. Choose characters from Catdog, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Rugrats. The officially licensed Funkos make for great collector’s items and funky desk decor.
The ’90s Funkos are are available through ThinkGeek for a whopping $9.99. So why not add some sweet nostalgia to your otherwise bland cubicle?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Put your Freddy Kreuger hands to work with this ‘Golden Girls’ puzzle
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.