- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream 2 Years Ago
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies 2 Years Ago
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
- Lori Loughlin reportedly dropped from ‘Fuller House’ final season Today 10:10 AM
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition is a true treasure Today 10:00 AM
- Even Republicans are angry with the GOP’s anti-Beto tweet Today 10:00 AM
- ‘Egg Boy’ vows to send GoFundMe money to mosque shooting victims Today 9:55 AM
- Noom is a weight loss program that prioritizes your mental health Today 9:10 AM
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious Today 8:54 AM
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state Today 8:41 AM
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter Today 8:39 AM
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- 10 literary journalism classics that should be on your reading list Today 7:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
Relive your Nickelodeon days with these ’90s Funko figures
Hi ho diggety!
Ah, the ’90s – the days of impeccable fashion, stellar tunes and fab movies. And of course, the peak of cartoons. Now you can make all your ’90s nostalgia tangible, thanks to these amazing new Funkos.
These Nicktoons-inspired vinyl figures feature some of the most iconic personas from popular ’90s cartoons. Choose characters from Catdog, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Rugrats. The officially licensed Funkos make for great collector’s items and funky desk decor.
The ’90s Funkos are are available through ThinkGeek for a whopping $9.99. So why not add some sweet nostalgia to your otherwise bland cubicle?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Put your Freddy Kreuger hands to work with this ‘Golden Girls’ puzzle
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.