- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Relive your Nickelodeon days with these ’90s Funko figures
Hi ho diggety!
Ah, the ’90s – the days of impeccable fashion, stellar tunes and fab movies. And of course, the peak of cartoons. Now you can make all your ’90s nostalgia tangible, thanks to these amazing new Funkos.
These Nicktoons-inspired vinyl figures feature some of the most iconic personas from popular ’90s cartoons. Choose characters from Catdog, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Rugrats. The officially licensed Funkos make for great collector’s items and funky desk decor.
The ’90s Funkos are are available through ThinkGeek for a whopping $9.99. So why not add some sweet nostalgia to your otherwise bland cubicle?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Put your Freddy Kreuger hands to work with this ‘Golden Girls’ puzzle
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.