- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 3 Months Ago
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil 3 Months Ago
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
You can score a 43-inch Roku TV today for less than $200
This isn’t a joke.
If you want a big TV but aren’t so into the big price tag, this Roku TV from TCL just might fit the bill.
This lightweight TV offers not only 1080p full HD resolution but access to over 4,000 streaming channels thanks to Roku TV. No cable needed (not like most of us have it these days anyway). Download the free Roku app and you can also use voice search to look for media. Laziness is an art form, my friends.
The Roku TV comes is a range of sizes from 28 to 49 inches, but if size isn’t what matters to you (because you just want the best deal) you’ll want to check out the 43-inch model. For today only, TCL’s 43-inch Roku Smart TV is on sale through Amazon for $169.99 (regularly $239.99). This Deal of the Day exclusive ships for free, even without a Prime membership. It’s also eligible for expert installation–so if you don’t trust yourself to set it up, you can have a professional mount and connect it to all of your devices for about $100.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Here’s how you can get 12 months of Nintendo Switch Online for free
- 10 best supernatural movies on Shudder
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.