- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
If you want a big TV but aren’t so into the big price tag, this Roku TV from TCL just might fit the bill.
This lightweight TV offers not only 1080p full HD resolution but access to over 4,000 streaming channels thanks to Roku TV. No cable needed (not like most of us have it these days anyway). Download the free Roku app and you can also use voice search to look for media. Laziness is an art form, my friends.
The Roku TV comes is a range of sizes from 28 to 49 inches, but if size isn’t what matters to you (because you just want the best deal) you’ll want to check out the 43-inch model. For today only, TCL’s 43-inch Roku Smart TV is on sale through Amazon for $169.99 (regularly $239.99). This Deal of the Day exclusive ships for free, even without a Prime membership. It’s also eligible for expert installation–so if you don’t trust yourself to set it up, you can have a professional mount and connect it to all of your devices for about $100.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Here’s how you can get 12 months of Nintendo Switch Online for free
- 10 best supernatural movies on Shudder
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.