- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
We’re just not sure what kind of howls they’ll be.
If you’re a Balto in the streets but a Dire wolf in the sheets, we have good news.
These 3D wolf head underwear make even the most runt-of-the-litter junks look ferocious. Slip on a pair, and the snout says everything for you, whether that’s, “I’m hungry like the wolf,” or, “I am willing to go through desperate measures to avoid attracting you.” They’re an effective conversation starter and an even better stocking stuffer.
Proving the adage that claims things are better in threes, you can pick up a set of these wolf undies for just $19.98. They come in surprisingly normal underwear colors, like timber wolf grey, and heather grey, and black. They’re currently 50 percent off, so act fast to huff, puff, and blow the savings away.
And hey, maybe wolves aren’t your thing. You’re in luck, because there are also bald eagle 3D undies. Is that the Constitution rolled up in your pocket or are you just happy to see this election end? You can even get a combo of the two animals, if you’re feeling wild.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 10 best-selling vibrators on Amazon
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
- This smartbulb lets you control the color and mood of any room with your phone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.