- How a deepfake gets made 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online 3 Years Ago
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
We’re just not sure what kind of howls they’ll be.
If you’re a Balto in the streets but a Dire wolf in the sheets, we have good news.
These 3D wolf head underwear make even the most runt-of-the-litter junks look ferocious. Slip on a pair, and the snout says everything for you, whether that’s, “I’m hungry like the wolf,” or, “I am willing to go through desperate measures to avoid attracting you.” They’re an effective conversation starter and an even better stocking stuffer.
Proving the adage that claims things are better in threes, you can pick up a set of these wolf undies for just $19.98. They come in surprisingly normal underwear colors, like timber wolf grey, and heather grey, and black. They’re currently 50 percent off, so act fast to huff, puff, and blow the savings away.
And hey, maybe wolves aren’t your thing. You’re in luck, because there are also bald eagle 3D undies. Is that the Constitution rolled up in your pocket or are you just happy to see this election end? You can even get a combo of the two animals, if you’re feeling wild.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 10 best-selling vibrators on Amazon
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
- This smartbulb lets you control the color and mood of any room with your phone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.