- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Tuesday 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Tuesday 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Tuesday 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Tuesday 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Tuesday 12:22 PM
These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
We’re just not sure what kind of howls they’ll be.
If you’re a Balto in the streets but a Dire wolf in the sheets, we have good news.
These 3D wolf head underwear make even the most runt-of-the-litter junks look ferocious. Slip on a pair, and the snout says everything for you, whether that’s, “I’m hungry like the wolf,” or, “I am willing to go through desperate measures to avoid attracting you.” They’re an effective conversation starter and an even better stocking stuffer.
Proving the adage that claims things are better in threes, you can pick up a set of these wolf undies for just $19.98. They come in surprisingly normal underwear colors, like timber wolf grey, and heather grey, and black. They’re currently 50 percent off, so act fast to huff, puff, and blow the savings away.
And hey, maybe wolves aren’t your thing. You’re in luck, because there are also bald eagle 3D undies. Is that the Constitution rolled up in your pocket or are you just happy to see this election end? You can even get a combo of the two animals, if you’re feeling wild.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 10 best-selling vibrators on Amazon
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
- This smartbulb lets you control the color and mood of any room with your phone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.