- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it 3 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation 3 Years Ago
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames 3 Years Ago
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Today 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Today 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Today 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Today 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Today 11:47 AM
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana Today 11:42 AM
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ Today 11:41 AM
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch Today 11:18 AM
- YouTuber David Dobrik says his monthly earnings dipped $273K after ‘adpocalypse’ Today 10:47 AM
If you’re a Balto in the streets but a Dire wolf in the sheets, we have good news.
These 3D wolf head underwear make even the most runt-of-the-litter junks look ferocious. Slip on a pair, and the snout says everything for you, whether that’s, “I’m hungry like the wolf,” or, “I am willing to go through desperate measures to avoid attracting you.” They’re an effective conversation starter and an even better stocking stuffer.
Proving the adage that claims things are better in threes, you can pick up a set of these wolf undies for just $19.98. They come in surprisingly normal underwear colors, like timber wolf grey, and heather grey, and black. They’re currently 50 percent off, so act fast to huff, puff, and blow the savings away.
And hey, maybe wolves aren’t your thing. You’re in luck, because there are also bald eagle 3D undies. Is that the Constitution rolled up in your pocket or are you just happy to see this election end? You can even get a combo of the two animals, if you’re feeling wild.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 10 best-selling vibrators on Amazon
- Adult light-up shoes are finally a real thing you can own
- This smartbulb lets you control the color and mood of any room with your phone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.