- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
Some choose their headphones based on convenience, others choose them for sound quality. For the latter, say hello to the 360 Earphones.
These earphones have totally redesigned the listening experience using patented technology combining electro-acoustic theory and electro-acoustic materials. The result? Sound that comes through exactly how it was created — in 5.1 virtual surround sound, dynamic frequency range from 8Hz – 20KHz, and the truest bass you’ll ever hear on earbuds. In other words, you get the full home theater system experience privately in your ears.
It’s no wonder they raised $280K on Kickstarter. Of course, you can control track and volume, as well as make calls, thanks to the in-line microphone and control button too. But beware of whose calls you accept – the sound is crystal clear.
The ten years of research and development these earbuds took to produce was definitely worth it. Grab these 360 Earphones for $72 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 52% off of the usual price of $150.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- 7 perfectly passive aggressive signs for your lawn
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.