- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
These earbuds give you a 360 degree surround sound experience
These took 10 years of research (and it was totally worth it).
Some choose their headphones based on convenience, others choose them for sound quality. For the latter, say hello to the 360 Earphones.
These earphones have totally redesigned the listening experience using patented technology combining electro-acoustic theory and electro-acoustic materials. The result? Sound that comes through exactly how it was created — in 5.1 virtual surround sound, dynamic frequency range from 8Hz – 20KHz, and the truest bass you’ll ever hear on earbuds. In other words, you get the full home theater system experience privately in your ears.
It’s no wonder they raised $280K on Kickstarter. Of course, you can control track and volume, as well as make calls, thanks to the in-line microphone and control button too. But beware of whose calls you accept – the sound is crystal clear.
The ten years of research and development these earbuds took to produce was definitely worth it. Grab these 360 Earphones for $72 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 52% off of the usual price of $150.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- 7 perfectly passive aggressive signs for your lawn
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.