- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
The trick to becoming Insta-famous isn’t buying followers, it’s taking better pictures. And with this Universal 3-in-1 Lens Kit for Smartphones & Tablets, you can dramatically improve your snapshots in an instant.
This kit, which features a 180-degree fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lens, is a surefire way to achieve DSLR-quality images without dishing out hundreds. Just clip a lens onto your device of choice, snap a pic, and watch the double taps triple.
The best part is that you don’t have to lug around a big ‘ol DSLR for a couple shots. The mini carrying case fits all three parts and comfortably slides into your purse or pocket. It’s perfect for snapping a couple of killer shots on the go.
Rise to the top of everyone’s Instagram feed and grab this Universal 3-in-1 Lens Kit for Smartphones & Tablets for $11.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 58% off the usual price of $29.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 25 Secret Santa gifts for people you don’t really know
- Amazon’s 3 months of unlimited music for $1 deal is back for the holidays
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.