- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor 2 Years Ago
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat 2 Years Ago
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler Today 8:09 AM
- How to stream MLB Network for free Today 8:05 AM
- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls Today 7:38 AM
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
“They’re called ‘illusions’, Michael!”
Cartoons have become a staple in cultures all across the globe (and for good reason). Not only do they bring us a sense of joy, but cartoons offer viewers examples of important life lessons. And, of course, we can’t forget about the fashion. Who wouldn’t want to get away with wearing the same thing everyday?
Unfortunately, we can’t help you find an identical outfit for each day of the week. But these incredible 2D bags will have you looking like the cartoon character you were meant to be.
Price on Amazon: $30.00
Price on Amazon: $21.90
Price on Amazon: $18.69
Price on Amazon: $19.29
Price on Amazon: $22.90
6) This handbag converts into a cross-body, making it the perfect purse for all your summer adventures.
Price on Amazon: $20.98
For more cartoony 2D bags, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Trick your guests into thinking you’re a sommelier with this wine tasting kit
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.