- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 2 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 2 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 2 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
Cartoons have become a staple in cultures all across the globe (and for good reason). Not only do they bring us a sense of joy, but cartoons offer viewers examples of important life lessons. And, of course, we can’t forget about the fashion. Who wouldn’t want to get away with wearing the same thing everyday?
Unfortunately, we can’t help you find an identical outfit for each day of the week. But these incredible 2D bags will have you looking like the cartoon character you were meant to be.
Price on Amazon: $30.00
Price on Amazon: $21.90
Price on Amazon: $18.69
Price on Amazon: $19.29
Price on Amazon: $22.90
6) This handbag converts into a cross-body, making it the perfect purse for all your summer adventures.
Price on Amazon: $20.98
For more cartoony 2D bags, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Trick your guests into thinking you’re a sommelier with this wine tasting kit
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.