- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
“They’re called ‘illusions’, Michael!”
Cartoons have become a staple in cultures all across the globe (and for good reason). Not only do they bring us a sense of joy, but cartoons offer viewers examples of important life lessons. And, of course, we can’t forget about the fashion. Who wouldn’t want to get away with wearing the same thing everyday?
Unfortunately, we can’t help you find an identical outfit for each day of the week. But these incredible 2D bags will have you looking like the cartoon character you were meant to be.
Price on Amazon: $30.00
Price on Amazon: $21.90
Price on Amazon: $18.69
Price on Amazon: $19.29
Price on Amazon: $22.90
6) This handbag converts into a cross-body, making it the perfect purse for all your summer adventures.
Price on Amazon: $20.98
For more cartoony 2D bags, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Trick your guests into thinking you’re a sommelier with this wine tasting kit
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.