- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Friday 10:21 AM
Whether you grew up in a multicultural household or only identify with one nationality, your heritage is more than just about your origins. People have been more curious than ever about their backgrounds as of late thanks to DNA kits, but they are a little pricey.
Using a DNA kit is simple. Open it up and prepare a small sample of your saliva in the included test tube. Send it off in the included prepaid envelope, and in 6-8 weeks you’ll receive a detailed report via email. You’ll discover the full map of your ethnicity and can use it to make new family connections. You could find out about relatives you never knew you had!
23andMe is offering Prime members a whopping 67% the price of its kit. Usually $299, Amazon Prime members can learn all about their ancestors for just $99.99– the kit’s lowest price ever!
MyHeritage normally runs $75, but it’s marked down to $67 for Prime Day. It’s the ideal option if you have a smaller budget but are still curious about your origins.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- The best Amazon Prime Day deals of 2018
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $5 a month thanks to Prime Day
- How to get free video games in July with Twitch Prime
- The best Prime Day deals you can take advantage of right now
- 10 priceless perks you’ll get with an Amazon Prime trial
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.