- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group 1 Year Ago
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation 1 Year Ago
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers Today 6:00 AM
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
Learn about what makes you who you are.
Whether you grew up in a multicultural household or only identify with one nationality, your heritage is more than just about your origins. People have been more curious than ever about their backgrounds as of late thanks to DNA kits, but they are a little pricey.
Using a DNA kit is simple. Open it up and prepare a small sample of your saliva in the included test tube. Send it off in the included prepaid envelope, and in 6-8 weeks you’ll receive a detailed report via email. You’ll discover the full map of your ethnicity and can use it to make new family connections. You could find out about relatives you never knew you had!
23andMe is offering Prime members a whopping 67% the price of its kit. Usually $299, Amazon Prime members can learn all about their ancestors for just $99.99– the kit’s lowest price ever!
MyHeritage normally runs $75, but it’s marked down to $67 for Prime Day. It’s the ideal option if you have a smaller budget but are still curious about your origins.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- The best Amazon Prime Day deals of 2018
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $5 a month thanks to Prime Day
- How to get free video games in July with Twitch Prime
- The best Prime Day deals you can take advantage of right now
- 10 priceless perks you’ll get with an Amazon Prime trial
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.