- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Organize your heart out with the most stylish 2017 planners
Go ahead. Write it all down.
2017 is here, and it’s time to get planning. Some people keep all their appointments in their phones, and that’s OK. But some of us need a more concrete way to record our appointments, which is where planners come in.
It’s easy enough to stroll into any OfficeMax and get a plain planner, but those of us who know a planner is a terrific accessory want more. Here are a few of the most chic picks out there for 2017.
Clean and classy, this planner features monthly and weekly views as well as a section dedicated to celebrations and notes.
Price on Amazon: $36
Lilly Pulitzer’s designs have great appeal for the woman who loves bold prints and florals, and Southern Charm is one of many patterns she has available in her 2017 planner line.
Price on Amazon: $36.50
For those who love positive words, the Orange Circle “Amazing Things Can Happen” planner is a great way to keep your mind thinking happy thoughts. if those words don’t quite fit, the company has plenty of other designs to choose from as well.
Price on Amazon: $14.98
If you don’t want to be bothered, this may be just the planner for you. Let people know you have no time for their shit by burying your face in this.
Price on Amazon: $32
If being creative helps you to plan better, this planner is a perfect fit for you. You can color small pics for each month as you go, which may be helpful when you’re trying to survive those long afternoon meetings.
Price on Amazon: $14.95
If you prefer your planners classic and simple, Moleskine makes a terrific one with a lovely leather bound cover. They come in just about every color you can imagine as well, so choose whichever makes your heart sing.
Price on Amazon: $16.83+
Filofax is one of the most respected names in the personal organization business, and if you own one you’ll see why. The company’s planners are customizable, so rather than toss them at the end of the year you can buy refills for them and use them as long as you like. This one is a lovely spring print, but everything from solid colors to geometric prints are available.
Price on Amazon: $45.20+
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.