- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 3 Years Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
Organize your heart out with the most stylish 2017 planners
Go ahead. Write it all down.
2017 is here, and it’s time to get planning. Some people keep all their appointments in their phones, and that’s OK. But some of us need a more concrete way to record our appointments, which is where planners come in.
It’s easy enough to stroll into any OfficeMax and get a plain planner, but those of us who know a planner is a terrific accessory want more. Here are a few of the most chic picks out there for 2017.
Clean and classy, this planner features monthly and weekly views as well as a section dedicated to celebrations and notes.
Price on Amazon: $36
Lilly Pulitzer’s designs have great appeal for the woman who loves bold prints and florals, and Southern Charm is one of many patterns she has available in her 2017 planner line.
Price on Amazon: $36.50
For those who love positive words, the Orange Circle “Amazing Things Can Happen” planner is a great way to keep your mind thinking happy thoughts. if those words don’t quite fit, the company has plenty of other designs to choose from as well.
Price on Amazon: $14.98
If you don’t want to be bothered, this may be just the planner for you. Let people know you have no time for their shit by burying your face in this.
Price on Amazon: $32
If being creative helps you to plan better, this planner is a perfect fit for you. You can color small pics for each month as you go, which may be helpful when you’re trying to survive those long afternoon meetings.
Price on Amazon: $14.95
If you prefer your planners classic and simple, Moleskine makes a terrific one with a lovely leather bound cover. They come in just about every color you can imagine as well, so choose whichever makes your heart sing.
Price on Amazon: $16.83+
Filofax is one of the most respected names in the personal organization business, and if you own one you’ll see why. The company’s planners are customizable, so rather than toss them at the end of the year you can buy refills for them and use them as long as you like. This one is a lovely spring print, but everything from solid colors to geometric prints are available.
Price on Amazon: $45.20+
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.