- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Organize your heart out with the most stylish 2017 planners
Go ahead. Write it all down.
2017 is here, and it’s time to get planning. Some people keep all their appointments in their phones, and that’s OK. But some of us need a more concrete way to record our appointments, which is where planners come in.
It’s easy enough to stroll into any OfficeMax and get a plain planner, but those of us who know a planner is a terrific accessory want more. Here are a few of the most chic picks out there for 2017.
Clean and classy, this planner features monthly and weekly views as well as a section dedicated to celebrations and notes.
Price on Amazon: $36
Lilly Pulitzer’s designs have great appeal for the woman who loves bold prints and florals, and Southern Charm is one of many patterns she has available in her 2017 planner line.
Price on Amazon: $36.50
For those who love positive words, the Orange Circle “Amazing Things Can Happen” planner is a great way to keep your mind thinking happy thoughts. if those words don’t quite fit, the company has plenty of other designs to choose from as well.
Price on Amazon: $14.98
If you don’t want to be bothered, this may be just the planner for you. Let people know you have no time for their shit by burying your face in this.
Price on Amazon: $32
If being creative helps you to plan better, this planner is a perfect fit for you. You can color small pics for each month as you go, which may be helpful when you’re trying to survive those long afternoon meetings.
Price on Amazon: $14.95
If you prefer your planners classic and simple, Moleskine makes a terrific one with a lovely leather bound cover. They come in just about every color you can imagine as well, so choose whichever makes your heart sing.
Price on Amazon: $16.83+
Filofax is one of the most respected names in the personal organization business, and if you own one you’ll see why. The company’s planners are customizable, so rather than toss them at the end of the year you can buy refills for them and use them as long as you like. This one is a lovely spring print, but everything from solid colors to geometric prints are available.
Price on Amazon: $45.20+
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.