- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Monday 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Monday 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Monday 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Monday 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Monday 10:45 AM
Get exactly what your valentine wants on 1-800-Flowers
Go beyond the box of chocolates.
Presented by 1-800-Flowers
Don’t wait until the last minute again when it comes to keeping your valentine happy. 1-800-Flowers has plenty of options to warm any heart come Feb. 14.
Planning ahead will help you avert all the usual Valentine’s Day disasters you’re probably used to. Too many amongst us wait until the last minute, run to the nearest drug store during rush hour, and buy a crummy box of chocolates, wilted roses, and a teddy bear that’s been on the shelves since the Carter administration. Don’t our sweethearts deserve better than that?
1-800-Flowers sells some of the freshest floral arrangements, delivered right to your door in time for the holiday of love. And best of all, you can order some of these as late as February 14 (but we suggest you plan ahead). Use the code DAILYDOT to get 20 percent off your order.
If ever there was an arrangement made for royalty, the Key to My Heart Bouquet would be it. Red and pink roses, pink Asiatic lilies and Peruvian lilies, baby’s breath, spiral eucalyptus, and assorted greenery showcase the colors, sights, and most of all, aromas of the season. All these flowers are hand-arranged inside an elegant ruby-red diamond vase designed to enhance the beauty of every bloom. It’s so striking it doesn’t even need a card to go with it. It’s available in small to extra large sizes and prices to fit any budget.
Price: $47.99-$71.99 with discount code DAILYDOT at checkout
If you’re wondering what your Valentine wants, don’t go straining your grey cells. You can’t beat a bouquet of roses. Each rose is picked fresh from premier farms around the world and is nursed like a baby to ensure they arrive as fresh as possible to your door. Plus, you can make the bouquet even more striking with optional add-ons like the Prism Vase and a box of Harry London chocolates in a heart-shaped box.
Price: $51.99-$83.99 with discount code DAILYDOT at checkout
Sometimes, you want to give your beloved a gift as long-lasting as your love for each other. This collection of succulents lasts for ages, and can even thrive indoors so long as they get a little indirect sunlight. It even comes with a care kit so your valentine can keep these succulents going even if they don’t exactly have a green thumb. The box these succulents come in doubles as a striking planter, adding a smack of vibrancy to any room they bloom in. Comes in small, medium, and large options.
Price: $15.99-$35.19 with discount code DAILYDOT at checkout
It’s best to make your intentions as clear as possible on Valentine’s Day. Is a heart-shaped necklace too on the nose? Not if it’s this crystal heart necklace, crafted from cubic zirconia and sterling silver. Every time your valentine wears this around their neck, they’ll be reminded of the love between you two. It’s a charming addition to any jewelry collection, all for a fraction of what you pay for at your local jewelry store.
Price: $39.99 with discount code DAILYDOT at checkout
There’s nothing wrong with a flower bouquet when it comes to making your valentine happy. Still, it’s hard to compete with the universal joy of stuffing your face with gourmet goodies. The My Valentine Bear and Sweets Basket comes with Harry and David chocolate truffles and Moose Munch caramel popcorn snack mix, and Cheryl’s snickerdoodles. There’s even a big heart-shaped cookie that’s almost too cute to eat. Almost. It even comes with an adorable, fuzzy white teddy bear for your valentine to cuddle. You know, when they’re not cuddling you.
Price: $29.59 with discount code DAILYDOT at checkout
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.