Also in today's Dotted Lines: "the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years," Jimmy Fallon leaves Tonight, and basic hair tricks every girl should know.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Former friends of TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington finally begin to break the silence on allegations that Arrington raped and beat his ex-girlfriend. It's "the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years."
- Jimmy Fallon is taking over The Tonight Show.
- George Takei talks about his upcoming Broadway debut—at age 75.
- Schools in Norway move their midterms so students can see Justin Bieber perform.
- This guy won a contest for hairiest back.
- Obama will return part of his salary to the government.
- This "doomsday prepper" seeks an extreme couponer.
- Basic hair tricks every girl should know.
- A new treatment could beat cocaine out of the brain with lasers.
- Every sexist double standard condensed into a single Reddit thread.
- Weird Al and Huey Lewis parody American Psycho in this clever Funny or Die sketch:
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Weird Al is battling Jason Mraz for No. 1 on the Billboard 200
What a time to be alive: “Weird Al” Yankovic and Jason Mraz are currently vying for the No. 1 spot on next week’s Billboard 200.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video