Also in today's Dotted Lines: "the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years," Jimmy Fallon leaves Tonight, and basic hair tricks every girl should know.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Former friends of TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington finally begin to break the silence on allegations that Arrington raped and beat his ex-girlfriend. It's "the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years."
- Jimmy Fallon is taking over The Tonight Show.
- George Takei talks about his upcoming Broadway debut—at age 75.
- Schools in Norway move their midterms so students can see Justin Bieber perform.
- This guy won a contest for hairiest back.
- Obama will return part of his salary to the government.
- This "doomsday prepper" seeks an extreme couponer.
- Basic hair tricks every girl should know.
- A new treatment could beat cocaine out of the brain with lasers.
- Every sexist double standard condensed into a single Reddit thread.
- Weird Al and Huey Lewis parody American Psycho in this clever Funny or Die sketch:
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Weird Al is battling Jason Mraz for No. 1 on the Billboard 200
What a time to be alive: “Weird Al” Yankovic and Jason Mraz are currently vying for the No. 1 spot on next week’s Billboard 200.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video