Also in today's Dotted Lines: Facebook, '90s Breaking Bad, fat men in baseball uniforms, Shaquille O'Neal and Aaron Carter.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Are bigger pics enough to get you excited about Facebook again?
- A remade Breaking Bad intro sends the show back to the '90s.
- The mosh girl meme has an Egyptian twin brother.
- Watch Stephen Colbert school James Franco on Tolkien:
- A superb gallery of old, fat men in baseball uniforms.
- Japanese women are wearing advertisements on their thighs.
- Party aficionado Andrew W.K. is the new spokesman for Playtex sex wipes.
- 11 fun facts about SXSW. Did you know it could have been called "Third Coast"?
- 12 years after "That's How I Beat Shaq," Mr. O'Neal gets revenge on Aaron Carter:
Screengrab via YouTube
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Steve Carell, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert will break the Internet with this #TBT
Kim Kardashian may have attempted to #breaktheinternet with her booty-baring cover shoot, but The Daily Show may have actually achieved the feat with its most recent Throwback Thursday on Instagram.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video