Also in today's roundup: Kate Upton, Florida Man, and Sexy Walter Jr. I repeat: SEXY WALTER JR. Breaking Bad's R.J. Mitte strips down with some topless models.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Before Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were the Stark daughters on Game of Thrones, they were two young actresses who nailed an audition for an HBO fantasy pilot based on some George R.R. Martin books.
- Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht hollered at Kate Upton the way a college freshman writes on his crush's Facebook wall. Good job, good effort.
- LOOK AT THIS GIF. It's a perfect game of Snake.
- You'll do a double-take when you see Sexy Walter Jr., a.k.a. Breaking Bad's R.J. Mitte, in a photo shoot for Dark Beauty Magazine. Bret Easton Ellis, eat your heart out.
Image via Uproxx
- Adam Sandler wants to see Shaq's weewee.
- Florida Man drinks FourLoko and takes a dump in a Burger King parking lot.
- Buzzworthy: Free vibrators for San Franciscans who file before Tax Day.
- The New York Knicks could win 13 straight tonight.
- Amanda Bynes will smoke pot wherever she pleases, even Times Square, thankyouverymuch.
- Here's how to make your breakfast look like Captain America's shield.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Maisie Williams and other teens react to an original Nintendo
Gaming was so much simpler back in the day, but kids these days just don't appreciate it. All they care about are their fancy Xbox One’s and Snapstagrams.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video