Call Jean-Luc Picard maybe.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Wired is the latest outlet to interview Bobak Ferdowsi, the mohawked NASA-engineer-turned-meme.
- Phew!: Craigslist no longer wants exclusive license to all of your Craigslist postings.
- Report: Google+ is still a ghost town.
- Battle.net, the Blizzard service that runs popular games like World of Warcraft, has been compromised, and users' personal info may have been exposed.
- A new app called Burner will set you up with throwaway phone numbers on the fly.
- Amazon stops processing payments for Unglue.it, a Creative Commons eBook publisher.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Bad Lip Reading gives the 'Walking Dead' zombies a catchy theme song
The maestro of YouTube comedy, Bad Lip Reading, is back and hungry for brains. The folks who brought you "Medieval Land Fun-Time World" and endless Twilight parodies are back with a homage to The Walking Dead season 4, complete with rap lyrics, mushy turtles, and oh, yes, a zombie musical uprising.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video