Call Jean-Luc Picard maybe.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Wired is the latest outlet to interview Bobak Ferdowsi, the mohawked NASA-engineer-turned-meme.
- Phew!: Craigslist no longer wants exclusive license to all of your Craigslist postings.
- Report: Google+ is still a ghost town.
- Battle.net, the Blizzard service that runs popular games like World of Warcraft, has been compromised, and users' personal info may have been exposed.
- A new app called Burner will set you up with throwaway phone numbers on the fly.
- Amazon stops processing payments for Unglue.it, a Creative Commons eBook publisher.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Shia LaBeouf's rant was made for this 'Dragon Ball Z' mashup
Just when you thought Shia LaBeouf had found his true calling as a motivational trainer, this hysterical mashup with Dragon Ball Z goes one better, and puts him in charge of overseeing Goku's almighty power-ups.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video