Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- “Nobody will find out,” and the 14 other phrases most commonly used by email fraudsters.
- Here’s how to use Skype ... without being monitored.
- Meet Twitter’s 181,000 self-described social media gurus, ninja masters and mavens.
- Volunteer planet hunters have found 15 potentially habitable new planets.
- Your new favorite Downton Abbey tumblr: Edith with Googly Eyes.
Above: Robot band Compressorhead rocks out a cover of Motörhead’s “Ace of Spades.”