Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- How to get Siri to give you turn-by-turn Google Maps directions on an iPhone.
- Do we really need an online social network to meet our real-life neighbors?
- Facebook is reportedly working on a Snapchat-like “private” photo-sharing app.
- Tumblr’s Storyboard meets Tard, the Internet’s grumpiest cat.
- Walmart pulls Bushmaster AR-15 from online store after Connecticut school shooting.
- Pinterest prepares for the coming apocalypse.
Above: More bets you’ll always win at a party, from Prof. Richard “Quirkology” Wiseman.