Thank you, The Chive, for giving us more of exuberant Aussie track star Michelle Jenneke.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Rejoice! Google Maps returns to the iPhone, with liberty and public transit directions for all.
- You can now buy a 4chan Pass with the hard-to-trace crypto-currency Bitcoin.
- Last.fm’s free radio feature is not long for this world. It will become a paid service in the U.S., the U.K. and Germany, and will be discontinued elsewhere.
- Overthinking It analyzes the frequency of red and yellow alerts in Star Trek.
- Facebook: Great for self-esteem, terrible for self-control.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Not everyone loves SUNY's boobs-only Twitter account
A Twitter account which is used to share photos of female college students’ breasts has caused a ruckus in the State University of New York school system.
From Our VICE Partners