Thank you, The Chive, for giving us more of exuberant Aussie track star Michelle Jenneke.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Rejoice! Google Maps returns to the iPhone, with liberty and public transit directions for all.
- You can now buy a 4chan Pass with the hard-to-trace crypto-currency Bitcoin.
- Last.fm’s free radio feature is not long for this world. It will become a paid service in the U.S., the U.K. and Germany, and will be discontinued elsewhere.
- Overthinking It analyzes the frequency of red and yellow alerts in Star Trek.
- Facebook: Great for self-esteem, terrible for self-control.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Australian runner Michelle Jenneke hurdles into Internet's heart
Who needs the bright lights of the Olympics when the Internet can make you famous? That’s been the case for Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke and the popular new video of her performance at the IAAF World Junior Championships last week.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video