The Duckface. The DeNiro. The Honey Boo Boo. These are the faces of rock.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The technology that brought you Infinite Gangnam Style can now make any song infinite! “Call Me Maybe” works particularly well.
- You can unpublish inappropriate things on the Internet, but they might become memes anyway, as Death and Taxes just found out.
- Graphing calculators now come in color, still cost $150.
- Nate Silver says he’s a less interesting drunk than the Internet seems to think.
- Nokia Maps is coming to iPhone and Android, and it’s already projected to eat Apple Maps’ lunch.
Above: The Faces of Rock, as demonstrated by Wreckroom Records.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
The Latest From Daily Dot Video