The Duckface. The DeNiro. The Honey Boo Boo. These are the faces of rock.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The technology that brought you Infinite Gangnam Style can now make any song infinite! “Call Me Maybe” works particularly well.
- You can unpublish inappropriate things on the Internet, but they might become memes anyway, as Death and Taxes just found out.
- Graphing calculators now come in color, still cost $150.
- Nate Silver says he’s a less interesting drunk than the Internet seems to think.
- Nokia Maps is coming to iPhone and Android, and it’s already projected to eat Apple Maps’ lunch.
Above: The Faces of Rock, as demonstrated by Wreckroom Records.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Bad Lip Reading gives the 'Walking Dead' zombies a catchy theme song
The maestro of YouTube comedy, Bad Lip Reading, is back and hungry for brains. The folks who brought you "Medieval Land Fun-Time World" and endless Twilight parodies are back with a homage to The Walking Dead season 4, complete with rap lyrics, mushy turtles, and oh, yes, a zombie musical uprising.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video