Ben Miller performs xkcd's college-advicey Gilbert and Sullivan tribute, "Every Major's Terrible."
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Facebook is now the second most popular destination on the Web for streaming video.
- How a 1973 Playboy pic of Lena Soderbergh, aka “Lenna,” became one of the most-used photos on the early Internet.
- A 1988 law that keeps video rental records private also applies to your viewing habits on streaming video services, as Hulu found out the hard way in a privacy lawsuit.
- A new Twitter app called Uncertain Rainbow removes profile names and pictures from Twitter, replacing them with "colors, words, and uncertainty" instead.
- New meme alert: Office Thoughts. It's all about working hard (or hardly working).
- An app that strips Instagram photos of their faux-vintage filters turns out to work on actual old photos, too.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
This pianist turns Nintendo themes into classical masterpieces in seconds
They say practice makes perfect, but for this pianist, sometimes there's no practice necessary.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video