Hank Green of the Vlogbrother beats his record for most terrible jokes in 4 minutes, with a whopping 53. (And they're actually pretty good.)
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Faking your friends’ deaths to get them locked out Facebook is easier and more annoying than you think.
- This is how blind people use Instagram.
- Attention nerds: Dune II is now free to play in your browser.
- Now available via livestream: baby eagles!
- Find out what Google’s victory in an FTC antitrust decision means for you.
Above: Hank Green tells his (vlog)brother, John, 53 terrible jokes in 4 minutes.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
There's a campaign to put a trans man on the cover of Men's Health
When he's not sparking national conversations about awareness of transgender issues, Aydian Dowling has dedicated his life to helping other trans men in his Oregon community attain their fitness and body image goals.
Meet the guy who made a Slayer banjo cover go viral
Back in May, Rob Scallon released a cover of Slayer’s “Raining Blood” on the banjo. It racked up more than 3 million views.