Sock it to 'em, Boston. Also: Why your video games are made by the same boring ol' white dudes.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- 10 heroes of the Boston Marathon tragedy.
- Also good: The Boston Marathon will continue as planned in 2014.
- Why your video games are made by childless, 31-year-old white men, and how one studio is fighting back.
- You've seen this all over your Facebook by now, but the Dove "Real Beauty" ad is worth three minutes of your time.
- 30 adorable puppy GIFs: I think we could all use this.
- 10 picks for the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Watch Rave Dad go HAM at Coachella.
- Cool. Tiny spacesuits let insect larvae survive in a vacuum.
- I'll leave you with this: Quvenzhané Wallis in a hardcore dance-off post–MTV Movie Awards.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Runner with muscular dystrophy finished the Boston Marathon at 4am
Maickel Melamed, a college professor from Venezuela, crossed the finish line for the Boston Marathon at 4:00 this morning, a grueling 20 hours after the starting gun went off yesterday morning.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video