Also in today's Dotted Lines: Lindy West proves that comedy has a problem with women, and "Gay of Thrones" takes on the Red Wedding.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Must-read: If comedy has no problem with women, why is Lindy West getting so many rape threats?
- The guy behind the "Gay of Thrones" recaps gives you the freakin' Red Wedding.
- The letter Joss Whedon sent inviting his friends to be extras on Much Ado About Nothing.
- This is the perfect Pinterest post. Science proves it.
- The Onion's video tribute to The Internship, the biggest comedy of 2005, is excellent.
- NYC superheroes tackle hate crime.
- The weirdest plastic surgeries guys have ever had.
- Israel's education minister giggles for minutes after saying "penetration" in a speech. Just like we would.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Japanese teen pop meets death metal in an explosion of awesome
In an age when nearly every song ever recorded is available at a moment’s notice, it’s easy to get cynical about music. Everything’s been done before and we have a never-ending Spotify playlist to prove it.
Watch the karaoke video that's so bad Tajikistan banned YouTube
Have you ever karaoked so badly that your country banned YouTube to prevent national embarrassment?
The Latest From Daily Dot Video