The ultimate Game of Thrones parody. Also in today's Dotted Lines: portable computers in 1987, Bobcat Goldthwait defending hipsters, and Lana Del Rey's redemption.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What were portable computers like in 1987?
- Westboro Baptist Church member has an interview go awry when a naked man sits on him.
- Lana Del Rey covers Leonard Cohen's "Chelsea Hotel No. 2," and suddenly I have mad respect for Lana Del Rey.
- This vintage Pittsburgh Penguins car commercial is hilariously bad.
- A massive comet could hit Mars in 2014.
- How to actually get a job through LinkedIn.
- Four words: Bobcat Goldthwait defends hipsters.
- This Game of Thrones parody is called "How Khaleesi Got Her Dragons Back," and it costars Whoopi Goldberg.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Bad Lip Reading gives the 'Walking Dead' zombies a catchy theme song
The maestro of YouTube comedy, Bad Lip Reading, is back and hungry for brains. The folks who brought you "Medieval Land Fun-Time World" and endless Twilight parodies are back with a homage to The Walking Dead season 4, complete with rap lyrics, mushy turtles, and oh, yes, a zombie musical uprising.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video