The ultimate Game of Thrones parody. Also in today's Dotted Lines: portable computers in 1987, Bobcat Goldthwait defending hipsters, and Lana Del Rey's redemption.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What were portable computers like in 1987?
- Westboro Baptist Church member has an interview go awry when a naked man sits on him.
- Lana Del Rey covers Leonard Cohen's "Chelsea Hotel No. 2," and suddenly I have mad respect for Lana Del Rey.
- This vintage Pittsburgh Penguins car commercial is hilariously bad.
- A massive comet could hit Mars in 2014.
- How to actually get a job through LinkedIn.
- Four words: Bobcat Goldthwait defends hipsters.
- This Game of Thrones parody is called "How Khaleesi Got Her Dragons Back," and it costars Whoopi Goldberg.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Japanese teen pop meets death metal in an explosion of awesome
In an age when nearly every song ever recorded is available at a moment’s notice, it’s easy to get cynical about music. Everything’s been done before and we have a never-ending Spotify playlist to prove it.
Maisie Williams and other teens react to an original Nintendo
Gaming was so much simpler back in the day, but kids these days just don't appreciate it. All they care about are their fancy Xbox One’s and Snapstagrams.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video