Programmers: Please stop capitalizing on gruesome tragedies to make novelty lulz. Also, Daft Punk, Juliette Lewis, and the Gap in 2001.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Yep, there's a Charles Ramsey video game and you can play it right here. Burger Bash lets you throw McDonald's hamburgers at tiny Ariel Castros. Programmers: Please stop capitalizing on gruesome tragedies to make novelty lulz.
- Remember when Daft Punk and Juliette Lewis starred in a 2001 Gap ad? We do.
- We looked, and yes, '90s Island is still the greatest '90s throwback book promo site of all time.
- How's the new Vampire Weekend, anyway?
- A GIF guide to using your phone in the theater so someone else doesn't throw it away.
- Awkward Black GIrl's Issa Rae is about to blow up.
- The Office guest star quiz.
- Gather 'round and let Gwyneth Paltrow school you on punk.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Charles Ramsey saves 3 kidnapped women, gives all-star interview
Charles Ramsey is more than just a hero. He's an interview hall of famer. On Monday, Ramsey rescued three women from their captor when he heard screaming emanating from his neighbor's house in Cleveland, Ohio. The women in question—Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight—had been missing for more than 10 years. All three of them were were found to be in good health.
Close Encounters of the Casual Kind: A Pokémon Go sex craze is sweeping the internet
This article contains sexually explicit material. Pokémon Go fever has swept the planet.