11 things you can learn to do in 6 seconds or less
The easiest way to learn how to do something is often by seeing how it's done. But what can you really teach someone in just six seconds?
Vine, the rising video-sharing network, is full of short tutorial videos that illustrate everything from how Wiz Khalifa sleeps on planes to how to “drive with a death wish,” according to Noah Sebastian. Some viners have adopted Tuesday as the de facto day to post such videos, using the hashtag #HowTuesday.
Much of the advice is hilariously useless, but there are a few gems out there. We'll leave it to you to decide which is which. Here are some fun, strange, and insightful tips offered on Vine.
1) How to remove a stripped screw
2) How to do your makeup before date night
3) How to tie a Windsor knot
4) How to rearrange your roommate's den
5) How to paint the deck and get a tan
6) How to smile
7) How to grill steaks
8) How to not pay attention
9) How to be honest when ordering Taco Bell
10) How to shop for rainbows with a baby
11) How to vine without using your hands
Photo by @k_rose_walk/Instagram