You'd sing too if you'd just legalized same-sex marriage
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What is ricin?
- An anonymous TV exec thinks the media should be grateful for CNN's misreporting.
- Also: A great chart about all the misreporting (same link).
- This helpful app keeps people from having sex with their cousins.
- This vintage MAD Magazine "Rejection Slip" story is kick-your-desk-over funny.
- Quitting your job with a cake is a bold move.
- Get ready for the sequel to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Feminist Louis C.K. comes out in some few recent sketches.
- Watch the New Zealand Parliament sing after legalizing same-sex marriage.
It's all right. I'm a little teary too.
FBI raids dental software researcher who discovered private patient data on public server
Justin Shafer reported a flaw in a company's system. Then the FBI came knocking.
Are men OK?: GoateeSaver edition
Don't pretend this isn't a beauty tool.
Save the world, save money on meds, and make your head explode with this week's best apps
Hero Emblems is already one of the best games on iOS.
New image upload feature on Reddit will allow for uncompressed photos and GIFs
This relationship just got awkward.
How to make your own on-demand geofilters for Snapchat
Impress everyone within a 200-feet radius.
MySpace may have been hacked and never told its users about it
This definitely isn't in anyone's top 8.
Facebook's ads will now follow you around the web
A small change will show Facebook ads to everyone.
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
6 giant lawn games to play at your next party
Like you, games have grown up too.
15 wonderfully nerdy wedding cake toppers
If you want wedding guests to geek out, these alternatives are super effective.