Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What is ricin?
- An anonymous TV exec thinks the media should be grateful for CNN's misreporting.
- Also: A great chart about all the misreporting (same link).
- This helpful app keeps people from having sex with their cousins.
- This vintage MAD Magazine "Rejection Slip" story is kick-your-desk-over funny.
- Quitting your job with a cake is a bold move.
- Get ready for the sequel to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Feminist Louis C.K. comes out in some few recent sketches.
- Watch the New Zealand Parliament sing after legalizing same-sex marriage.
It's all right. I'm a little teary too.
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.11k
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.9.8k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.6.8k
Pressure on for Wildturtle as TSM complete KEITH acquisition
Now there's some real competition for the AD carry position.230