Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What is ricin?
- An anonymous TV exec thinks the media should be grateful for CNN's misreporting.
- Also: A great chart about all the misreporting (same link).
- This helpful app keeps people from having sex with their cousins.
- This vintage MAD Magazine "Rejection Slip" story is kick-your-desk-over funny.
- Quitting your job with a cake is a bold move.
- Get ready for the sequel to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Feminist Louis C.K. comes out in some few recent sketches.
- Watch the New Zealand Parliament sing after legalizing same-sex marriage.
It's all right. I'm a little teary too.
Armory builds Iron Man a suit worthy of the Norse gods
Tony Stark would be the most stylish hero in Asgard with this leather armor.20k
Dudes build huge real-life gundam so the U.S. can fight Japan in a giant robot battle
Japan, you have one year to name the battlefield.17k
Radio station proves Kanye West doesn't hold a candle to Freddie Mercury
Nothing really matters—especially this cover.12k
In defense of ghosting
Ghosting is the worst way to break up with someone—until you're the ghost.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.27