Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What is ricin?
- An anonymous TV exec thinks the media should be grateful for CNN's misreporting.
- Also: A great chart about all the misreporting (same link).
- This helpful app keeps people from having sex with their cousins.
- This vintage MAD Magazine "Rejection Slip" story is kick-your-desk-over funny.
- Quitting your job with a cake is a bold move.
- Get ready for the sequel to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Feminist Louis C.K. comes out in some few recent sketches.
- Watch the New Zealand Parliament sing after legalizing same-sex marriage.
It's all right. I'm a little teary too.
Texans are adopting dogs in droves to rescue them from flooded animal shelters
Now this is Southern hospitality.101k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.7.7k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.7.7k
Senior citizens get a second run at Grand Theft Auto V
Tattoos, strip clubs, and helicopter gunships are on the agenda this time.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.21