Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- You can’t understand how big "Gangnam Style" really is until you see this video of the crowd at a free PSY concert in Seoul.
- Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom discovered the government of New Zealand was spying on him because his connection to Xbox Live got slower.
- Russian cybercriminals are said to be organizing the biggest-ever attack on U.S. banks.
- WikiLeaks wants you to forget Romney and Obama and vote WikiLeaks 2012—by donating money, of course.
- Dish Network scraps its plan to turn Blockbuster into a Netflix competitor, leaving the fate of the famous video-rental brand uncertain.
Above: Apple’s tribute to Steve Jobs, on the first anniversary of his death.