Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- "Reddit," "People," "Comments," and other terms make up the list of most-used words on r/TheoryOfReddit last year. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Michael Bolton, musician and scourge of similarly named software engineers, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A fitness video is posted to r/fitness by Mr. Universe himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. (r/bestof)
- Redditors share their first memories of the Internet. (r/AskReddit)
- Introducing "scrooble," a word created—and even defined—by redditors. (r/bestof)
- When a redditor claims Zach Braff is the biggest asshole celebrity he ever met, Braff himself shows up to respond. (r/defaultgems)
- Women of Reddit discuss celebrities they find unattractive. Zach Braff keeps quiet. (r/AskWomen)
- Men of Reddit share their thoughts on love. (r/AskMen)
- How does antivirus software work? (r/AskScience)
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.10k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.8.0k
Fisherman has the fight of his life with 552-pound goliath grouper
This is his white whale.5.0k
It's the 5-year anniversary of 'Forever Alone'—so, are you still alone?
On the Internet, five years is forever.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.23