Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- "Reddit," "People," "Comments," and other terms make up the list of most-used words on r/TheoryOfReddit last year. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Michael Bolton, musician and scourge of similarly named software engineers, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A fitness video is posted to r/fitness by Mr. Universe himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. (r/bestof)
- Redditors share their first memories of the Internet. (r/AskReddit)
- Introducing "scrooble," a word created—and even defined—by redditors. (r/bestof)
- When a redditor claims Zach Braff is the biggest asshole celebrity he ever met, Braff himself shows up to respond. (r/defaultgems)
- Women of Reddit discuss celebrities they find unattractive. Zach Braff keeps quiet. (r/AskWomen)
- Men of Reddit share their thoughts on love. (r/AskMen)
- How does antivirus software work? (r/AskScience)
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.6.2k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.5.1k
Olivia Munn shows off her killer katana skills for X-Men movie
Who's the fake geek girl now?3.0k
7 things to do with your extra 'leap second'
Don't waste it.
Internal problems plagued Copenhagen Wolves prior to leaks
Players approached Riot Games about the possibility taking the LCS spot away from the organization last year.203