"F**k you and your French-Canadian lies. xoxox ZB." Also on Reddit: Michael Bolton. Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton, and more Zach Braff.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- "Reddit," "People," "Comments," and other terms make up the list of most-used words on r/TheoryOfReddit last year. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Michael Bolton, musician and scourge of similarly named software engineers, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A fitness video is posted to r/fitness by Mr. Universe himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. (r/bestof)
- Redditors share their first memories of the Internet. (r/AskReddit)
- Introducing "scrooble," a word created—and even defined—by redditors. (r/bestof)
- When a redditor claims Zach Braff is the biggest asshole celebrity he ever met, Braff himself shows up to respond. (r/defaultgems)
- Women of Reddit discuss celebrities they find unattractive. Zach Braff keeps quiet. (r/AskWomen)
- Men of Reddit share their thoughts on love. (r/AskMen)
- How does antivirus software work? (r/AskScience)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
From Our VICE Partners