Zach Braff tells off a "f**k-toad" redditor for calling him a jerk
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- "Reddit," "People," "Comments," and other terms make up the list of most-used words on r/TheoryOfReddit last year. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Michael Bolton, musician and scourge of similarly named software engineers, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A fitness video is posted to r/fitness by Mr. Universe himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. (r/bestof)
- Redditors share their first memories of the Internet. (r/AskReddit)
- Introducing "scrooble," a word created—and even defined—by redditors. (r/bestof)
- When a redditor claims Zach Braff is the biggest asshole celebrity he ever met, Braff himself shows up to respond. (r/defaultgems)
- Women of Reddit discuss celebrities they find unattractive. Zach Braff keeps quiet. (r/AskWomen)
- Men of Reddit share their thoughts on love. (r/AskMen)
- How does antivirus software work? (r/AskScience)
As elections approach, Iran cracks down on Internet activism with 'advanced' censorship tactics
Many popular censorship circumvention tools have seen a large drop in their connections from Iran.
You can use Pixar films to learn about computer science
Learn from the best.
The Arrow smart go-kart is like a Tesla for kids
It'll make you wish you were a kid again.
How to create your own Snapchat geofilter and not get rejected
It's one way to leave a memorable impression.
How do you make Twitter take harassment seriously? Be an astronaut
One small step back for trolls.
New data suggests women write better code
There's a catch, of course.
AirBnB is offering you the chance to sleep inside a Van Gogh painting
And it’s only $10 a night!
Uber's class-action lawsuit settlement might give you a nice little payday
You might get some money back.
11 Valentine's Day episodes to add to your queue
'New Girl,' 'Parks and Rec'… Even 'Mad Men' delivers the feels.
We intercepted some highly inappropriate Valentine's Day cards
When you care enough to send the very best.
18 people who completely ruined Valentine's Day
Love's not for everyone.
How I fell in love over AOL Instant Messenger
On merging my online self with my IRL self.
Fascinating Valentine's Day map shows where gift searches are the most popular
How original is your gift idea? Check your state to find out.