Also in today's Reddit Digest: Hitler Photoshops, Wondershowzen, and breast envy.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses reposting content from default subreddits to smaller subreddits. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Zach Braff hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- D-Piddy, a cosplayer who has appeared as Deadpool in many humorous GIFS, hosts an AMA. (r/internetama)
- Redditors do what anyone would upon being presented with a rare photo of Hitler: Photoshop various facial hair onto it. (r/bestof)
- When someone posts a clip from the TV program Wondershowzen, a redditor identifies herself as one of the cast members in the clip. (r/defaultgems)
- Redditor explains the best way to karmawhore, earning 910 karma points for doing so. (r/defaultgems)
- What did the future look like to past generations? (r/AskHistorians)
- Why does the fatigue I suffer during work vanish once I leave? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
From Our VICE Partners