Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
• Check your heart. Is it warm enough? No? Then watch this video of a retirees' a cappella group singing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" at a Tim Horton's in Canada. That should do the trick.
• The most glorious "special instructions" customers have requested on New York's dominant food-delivery app, Seamless.
• Here's a voice-acting highlight reel by the guy who does the Bop-It sounds.
• Samsung has a cool new flexible phone screen. Sayonara, cracks.
• Forty thousand years of musical expression culiminate in this remix of Al Roker saying "I pooped my pants."
• Rejoice! Google Maps is back on Windows Phone.
• The Stark kids—Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, and Isaac Hempstead Wright—record a delightfully awkward hip-hop version of the Game of Thrones theme.
Above: A Japanese inventor demonstrates how we'll answer our smartphones in the future. Don't try this at home!