Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask Reddit's atheist hub. Also: Destroy your assumptions about female League of Legends players.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Is Reddit turning into an image board? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Retired 9/11 First Responder, who has actually been declared legally dead twice, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Redditor PM_ME_ANYTHING, who answers 100+ PMs per day, steps outside the inbox to answer public questions in an AMA. (r/InternetAMA)
- Female League of Legends player discusses the assumption that there are few female gamers. (r/bestof)
- A redditor in r/atheism explains how to successfully engage in a religious Facebook flamewar. (r/defaultgems)
- What happens when a computer freezes? (r/AskScience)
- Why did the Bible ban mixed fabric? (r/AskHistorians)
- Why is the Mona Lisa famous? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Fan builds giant animatronic wings for ridiculously awesome League of Legends cosplay
The League of Legends Worlds Championship series is about more than declaring the best gamers in the land. It's also a chance to level up your cosplay game.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video