Also in today's Digest: breasts and genitals, overrated movies, and the Trailer Park Boys.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- The Trailer Park Boys host a swear-laden AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor gives away copies of Bioshock and other games and even explains why he does so. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the "cultural appropriation" of the Harlem Shake and other memes. (r/bestof)
- Redditors help translate the writing on a Japanese flag so its owner can return it to the family it rightfully belongs to. (r/defaultgems)
- Skinny women share their insecurities. (r/AskWomen)
- Redditors debate the most overrated movies. (r/AskReddit)
- How would a modern-day moon landing differ from the initial 1969 voyage? (r/AskScience)
- When was it decided that exposed genitals and breasts were indecent? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video