Also in today's Digest: breasts and genitals, overrated movies, and the Trailer Park Boys.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- The Trailer Park Boys host a swear-laden AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor gives away copies of Bioshock and other games and even explains why he does so. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the "cultural appropriation" of the Harlem Shake and other memes. (r/bestof)
- Redditors help translate the writing on a Japanese flag so its owner can return it to the family it rightfully belongs to. (r/defaultgems)
- Skinny women share their insecurities. (r/AskWomen)
- Redditors debate the most overrated movies. (r/AskReddit)
- How would a modern-day moon landing differ from the initial 1969 voyage? (r/AskScience)
- When was it decided that exposed genitals and breasts were indecent? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Big Bird broke our hearts today
Reddit Ask Me Anything sessions (AMAs) can be somewhat of a mixed bag. Sometimes the celebrities invited to do a session spend the entire time focused on their latest project while crudely sidestepping the questions that matter most to the audience; other times they decide to give in to their fandoms and subsequently break the Internet.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video