Why is this redditor giving away copies of Bioshock?
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- The Trailer Park Boys host a swear-laden AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor gives away copies of Bioshock and other games and even explains why he does so. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the "cultural appropriation" of the Harlem Shake and other memes. (r/bestof)
- Redditors help translate the writing on a Japanese flag so its owner can return it to the family it rightfully belongs to. (r/defaultgems)
- Skinny women share their insecurities. (r/AskWomen)
- Redditors debate the most overrated movies. (r/AskReddit)
- How would a modern-day moon landing differ from the initial 1969 voyage? (r/AskScience)
- When was it decided that exposed genitals and breasts were indecent? (r/explainlikeimfive)
The plight of Muslim Republicans in the Trump era
Muslim Republicans have worked decades for greater inclusion in the GOP. Now some are questioning their party’s future.
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
Congress to begin review of FISA surveillance powers that expire in 2017
Will Congress rein in the NSA's ability to spy on Americans?
John Kasich ends 2016 presidential campaign
Another one bites the dust.
Does predictive policing actually work?
Predictive policing is everywhere.
This number is illegal, and you could get in trouble just for having it
It's more than just a number.
Trump Against Humanity takes a famously inappropriate card game and makes it yuge
'Make (micropenis) great again!'
Austin taxi and pedicab drivers rally against Uber, Lyft
Prop. 1 opponents try to get out the vote.
Ted Cruz awkwardly hits wife in the face
Rough night for the Texas senator.
Beam yourself some scotch and save 15 percent on 'Star Trek' drinkware
Don't worry, 'Star Trek' fans, there's a deal for you too.
Here’s your chance to watch free Netflix for the next 10 years
Give your parents a password to share for once.
Celebrate 'Star Wars' Day with 40 percent off 'The Force Awakens,' and more
Luke would use the Force on his Amazon shopping cart today if he could get any Wi-Fi on that deserted island.