Also in today's Reddit Digest: Berkeley astrophysicist Alex Filippenko celebrates Pi Day with an AMA.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- To mark Pi Day, r/explainlikeimfive reveals why pi is, in fact, an infinite number. (r/explainlikeimfive)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses success and horror stories with private and restricted subreddits. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- A heated discussion about the Pope and religion unfolds in, of course, r/mylittlepony. (r/Subredditdrama)
- A redditor struggling to put together a wedding is gifted a special vinyl album by a fellow redditor. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss their toilet stories. (r/AskReddit)
- Berkeley astrophysicist Alex Filippenko celebrates Pi Day with an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Philadelphia girl turns to Reddit to find a prom date. (r/philadelphia)
- When arm wrestling, who has the advantage? (r/AskScience)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
From Our VICE Partners