Reddit's locked safe: Could it be a karma conspiracy?
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Safe Watch Update: one redditor wishes to report OP to r/karmaconspiracy. (r/whatsinthisthing)
- User redhook publishes tens of thousands of dollars' worth of Xbox Live Gold codes. The (r/Games)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses comments that collect karma scores higher than those of parent comments. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Richard "Lord British" Garriott, creator of Ultima, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- In r/asheville, a redditor seeking a witness for his marriage instead receives an offer to officiate it. (r/bestof)
- This is meta: have archaeologists ever uncovered proof of previous archaeology? (r/AskScience)
- This is meta, Part II: r/SubredditDrama's "commenter of the year" is shadowbanned. (r/SubredditDrama)
- r/AskWomen is looking for mods. (r/AskWomen)
- Men of reddit detail the differences between "cute" girls and "hot" girls. (r/AskMen)
As elections approach, Iran cracks down on Internet activism with 'advanced' censorship tactics
Many popular censorship circumvention tools have seen a large drop in their connections from Iran.
We dare you to try a recipe from this urine cocktail guide
Good to the last drop.
AirBnB is offering you the chance to sleep inside a Van Gogh painting
And it’s only $10 a night!
Uber's class-action lawsuit settlement might give you a nice little payday
You might get some money back.
Changing your iPhone to one specific date will totally break it
It's no way to time travel.
Forget 4G LTE: AT&T is already working on 5G field testing
The insane wireless speeds are coming to Texas.
Behind the anonymous site collecting Amazon 'horror stories'
Behind a veil of anonymity, former and current employees are airing grievances online.
Marijuana purchases skyrocketed during Super Bowl weekend
A different kind of super bowl.
We intercepted some highly inappropriate Valentine's Day cards
When you care enough to send the very best.
18 people who completely ruined Valentine's Day
Love's not for everyone.
How I fell in love over AOL Instant Messenger
On merging my online self with my IRL self.
Fascinating Valentine's Day map shows where gift searches are the most popular
How original is your gift idea? Check your state to find out.
10 geeky gift ideas for Valentine’s Day
Whether your geek loves science fiction or math, there’s a gift idea here!
Uber is delivering panties this Valentine's Day
Uber will deliver panties to your love shack all weekend.