When you kill and eat a rattlesnake, you must prove it to Reddit
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- The safe is open! Wait, no, not that safe. Another safe. (r/whatsinthisthing)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses how to increase subreddits' levels of prominence. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Spouses of Reddit reveal what married life is like. (r/AskReddit)
- Gov. Gary Johnson hosts his latest AMA session. (r/IAMA)
- What historical artifacts or pieces have been lost due to human error? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/RBI, the Reddit Bureau of Investigation, is on the case of a redditor who found a GPS tracking chip in his power strip. (r/bestof)
- When you kill and eat a rattlesnake, you must prove it to Reddit. (r/defaultgems)
- r/AskScience explains how to prove the Earth's rotation. (r/AskScience)
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
Trump Against Humanity takes a famously inappropriate card game and makes it yuge
'Make (micropenis) great again!'
Austin taxi and pedicab drivers rally against Uber, Lyft
Prop. 1 opponents try to get out the vote.
Ted Cruz awkwardly hits wife in the face
Rough night for the Texas senator.
Bernie Sanders beats Hillary Clinton in Indiana Democratic primary
Here's what that means for the race.
Ted Cruz ends 2016 presidential campaign
There will be only one.
Donald Trump beats Cruz, Kasich in Indiana's Republican primary
The Hoosiers have spoken.
The ThinCharge battery case is so sleek, you won’t even notice it
This is the slimmest iPhone battery case on the market.
Treat yourself to 30 percent off hair and beauty tools on Amazon
Pamper yourself and maybe get a Mother's Day gift. Everyone wins!
ThinkGeek's $10 T-shirt deal will extend laundry day a little longer
Save yourself from the swarming piles of clothing that will never fold itself.