Friday's attack in one nifty graph. Whoa. Also: Cheech and Chong, Earth Day, the history of porn.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Reddit is protesting the passage of CISPA; AskReddit is featuring a black background and explainlikeimfive has been made private. r/LifeProTips covers how to battle some subreddits' style changes. (r/LifeProTips)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses the effects that huge news like last week's Boston Marathon bombing has on Reddit mods. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Cheech and Chong host an AMA on, appropriately enough, 4/20. (r/IAMA)
- Boston police thank Reddit for the free pizza. (r/bestof)
- Sean Collier, the MIT campus patrol officer who was killed in a confrontation with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, is remembered by his brother-in-law. (r/bestof)
- r/AskHistorians outlines the history of pornography from 1400 to 1800. (r/AskHistorians)
- Why does food cooked in a microwave taste different from food cooked in the oven? (r/AskScience)
- The traffic during Friday's massive DDoS attack on Reddit is illustrated in a graph. (r/MetaHub)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video