Also in today's Reddit Digest: What are Reddit's biggest internal conflicts?
- Want to work for Reddit and help with their self-serving advertising systems? (r/blog)
- Jake and Amir promote their new podcast with an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- What are Reddit's biggest internal conflicts? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shows up in a TIL thread to verify a fact and add detail. (r/defaultgems)
- How would redditors react to the Apocalypse? (r/defaultgems)
- Men of Reddit share why they hate being guys. (r/AskMen)
- Women of Reddit reveal what they hate about dating. (r/AskWomen)
- r/LifeProTips reveals how you might be able to telepathically tell people to get out of your way. (r/LifeProTips)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
GoneWild: The everyday lives of Reddit's amateur porn stars
Warning: This story contains sexually explicit material and is NSFW. Natural_Red is married. Young brunette Samantha would stop if she got a boyfriend. Nina1987, a fan favorite, is a medical student. Some worry about being found out. Others have been recognized dozens of times.
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.