Reddit historians debate the papacy
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/AskHistorians answers questions on—what else?—the Papacy. (r/AskHistorians)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses how the site would be different if redditors saw—and voted—on every single post that was submitted. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- What is the formula for getting a post seen on Reddit? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Cmdr. Chris Hadfield thanks redditors for well-wishes—from space. (r/bestof)
- Zach Braff comments on a photo of... Zach Braff. (r/defaultgems)
- Actor, craftsman, and mustache enthusiast Nick Offerman hosts his second AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/LifeProTips lists four simple objects that can save you $10,000 in three years. (r/LifeProTips)
- Want to save or convert YouTube videos? Simply type "pwn" before "youtube" in the URL. (r/LifeProTips)
As elections approach, Iran cracks down on Internet activism with 'advanced' censorship tactics
Many popular censorship circumvention tools have seen a large drop in their connections from Iran.
The Arrow smart go-kart is like a Tesla for kids
It'll make you wish you were a kid again.
How to create your own Snapchat geofilter and not get rejected
It's one way to leave a memorable impression.
How do you make Twitter take harassment seriously? Be an astronaut
One small step back for trolls.
New data suggests women write better code
There's a catch, of course.
AirBnB is offering you the chance to sleep inside a Van Gogh painting
And it’s only $10 a night!
Uber's class-action lawsuit settlement might give you a nice little payday
You might get some money back.
Changing your iPhone to one specific date will totally break it
It's no way to time travel.
11 Valentine's Day episodes to add to your queue
'New Girl,' 'Parks and Rec'… Even 'Mad Men' delivers the feels.
We intercepted some highly inappropriate Valentine's Day cards
When you care enough to send the very best.
18 people who completely ruined Valentine's Day
Love's not for everyone.
How I fell in love over AOL Instant Messenger
On merging my online self with my IRL self.
Fascinating Valentine's Day map shows where gift searches are the most popular
How original is your gift idea? Check your state to find out.