Reddit historians debate the papacy
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/AskHistorians answers questions on—what else?—the Papacy. (r/AskHistorians)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses how the site would be different if redditors saw—and voted—on every single post that was submitted. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- What is the formula for getting a post seen on Reddit? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Cmdr. Chris Hadfield thanks redditors for well-wishes—from space. (r/bestof)
- Zach Braff comments on a photo of... Zach Braff. (r/defaultgems)
- Actor, craftsman, and mustache enthusiast Nick Offerman hosts his second AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/LifeProTips lists four simple objects that can save you $10,000 in three years. (r/LifeProTips)
- Want to save or convert YouTube videos? Simply type "pwn" before "youtube" in the URL. (r/LifeProTips)
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
This app will change the way you hear the world
A whole new world.
Will Barack Obama eventually score a victory on smart guns?
There's still a long way to go.
Young women are unfollowing Hillary Clinton more than any other 2016 candidate
Who's losing the social media election?
Muslim woman sues California police who 'forcibly' removed her hijab
The lawsuit names the city of Long Beach, its police chief, as well as two officers.
FISC approved all 2015 surveillance requests but required more wiretap modifications
Some call the court a 'rubber stamp' for government spying. But is it taking a harder look at surveillance requests?
No Rate Regulation of Broadband Internet Act: Could this bill neuter net neutrality?
Critics say the FCC's powers are on the chopping block.
Australian businessman Craig Wright claims he is Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Australian businessman Craig Wright says he is Satoshi Nakamoto, the enigmatic creator of Bitcoin.
ThinkGeek's $10 T-shirt deal will extend laundry day a little longer
Save yourself from the swarming piles of clothing that will never fold itself.
The Munitio NINES earbuds bring outstanding sound quality to in-ear audio
Bigger isn’t always better when it comes to headphones.
Grab some Beats by Dre earbuds for 50 percent off
Beats by Dre headphones normally come with a fairly high price tag, but you can save $100 on this one-day deal.