Also in today's Reddit Digest: the formula for getting posts noticed on Reddit, Zach Braff comments on Zach Braff photos, and four simple objects that can save you $10,000 in four years.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/AskHistorians answers questions on—what else?—the Papacy. (r/AskHistorians)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses how the site would be different if redditors saw—and voted—on every single post that was submitted. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- What is the formula for getting a post seen on Reddit? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Cmdr. Chris Hadfield thanks redditors for well-wishes—from space. (r/bestof)
- Zach Braff comments on a photo of... Zach Braff. (r/defaultgems)
- Actor, craftsman, and mustache enthusiast Nick Offerman hosts his second AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/LifeProTips lists four simple objects that can save you $10,000 in three years. (r/LifeProTips)
- Want to save or convert YouTube videos? Simply type "pwn" before "youtube" in the URL. (r/LifeProTips)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video