Reddit's r/Circlejerk goes underground until users' bans are lifted
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Reddit is preparing for the Global Reddit Meetup Day on June 15. (r/blog)
- Would r/AskScience be better off as a standalone site? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Tom Shadyac, director of films such as Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and The Nutty Professor, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Due to several users getting shadowbanned, r/circlejerk shuts its doors. (r/MetaHub)
- Two different redditors in Denver snap a picture of the exact same lightning bolt. (r/bestof)
- Redditor PhoneDojo explains the secret to getting 600,000+ karma points in just one year. (r/bestof)
- r/AskHistorians discusses historical inaccuracies in the Book of Mormon. (r/AskHistorians)
- What is the lifespan of data on a rarely-used hard drive? (r/AskScience)
We've seen the future of adult toys, and it is filled with networked sex
Sex toys meet science fiction in 2016 with big strides in sex tech.
If you like 'Doctor Who,' you should stream these 5 shows next
The dematerialization of Who came with very little warning, but there's hope.
Twitter is bringing video ads to your feed
The new ads are coming soon.
The KernelThe FBI and the Internet can’t crack this dead man’s code
Ricky McCormick’s body was discovered in an abandoned field in 1999, along with a cryptic final message.Presented by The Kernel
Uber's head of design resigned the day after the company debuted its new logo
Time to rebrand the head of design, too.
Can Twitter's new 'Safety Council' solve the company's massive harassment problem?
But it's unclear what this group will do.
At the Malware Museum, a nostalgic gallery of old-school viruses
Only '90s kids will remember this classic malware.
Poll shows Americans are scared of autonomous cars, and for no good reason
Autonomous cars are coming, whether we like it or not.
Apple CEO Tim Cook tweeted a horrible, blurry photo and the Internet won't let him forget it
The Apple CEO's smartphone had a rough time capturing the moment.
Let's explain the Senate's torture report to Donald Trump's son
Just in case your forgot, we tortured some folks.
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are the same person, says Bill O'Reilly
We can't say we entirely disagree.
Carly Fiorina really disrupted this New Hampshire diner patron's breakfast experience
Can't this woman just eat her breakfast in peace?
Former Mexican president says his country won't pay for Donald Trump's 'stupid wall'
'I don't want to say ignorant, but he is not very well informed.'
Sen. Marco Rubio literally said the same anti-Obama line 4 times during the GOP debate
And Chris Christie called him out on it.
Donald Trump vows to do 'a hell of a lot worse' than waterboard ISIS militants
Ted Cruz took a more measured tone on torture.
Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Twitter-battled over the nature of liberalism
Was Clinton's team feeling the Bern?