Reddit's r/Circlejerk goes underground until users' bans are lifted
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Reddit is preparing for the Global Reddit Meetup Day on June 15. (r/blog)
- Would r/AskScience be better off as a standalone site? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Tom Shadyac, director of films such as Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and The Nutty Professor, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Due to several users getting shadowbanned, r/circlejerk shuts its doors. (r/MetaHub)
- Two different redditors in Denver snap a picture of the exact same lightning bolt. (r/bestof)
- Redditor PhoneDojo explains the secret to getting 600,000+ karma points in just one year. (r/bestof)
- r/AskHistorians discusses historical inaccuracies in the Book of Mormon. (r/AskHistorians)
- What is the lifespan of data on a rarely-used hard drive? (r/AskScience)
The KernelHow Neeko Bonzini’s solar brands are transforming him
The artist uses sunlight and quartz to brand his clients, turning their bodies into works of art. In the process, he’s remaking himself and sending a message to his estranged daughter.Presented by The Kernel
This app will change the way you hear the world
A whole new world.
Dude made his own version of Kanye's new album because there is no Tidal in Japan
It's a stunning workaround.
'Friday Night Lights' star Taylor Kitsch endorses Uber and Lyft
Let's see if this move drives their message home.
Supreme Court approves rule change expanding FBI's hacking powers
But critics say it will make Americans less safe.
Top security experts say senators behind anti-encryption bill are 'woefully ignorant'
'It’s like apples and sporks.'
John Boehner thinks Ted Cruz is ‘Lucifer in the flesh'
What's the opposite of endorsement?
U.S. Navy gives its helicopter drones a $21.5 million Linux upgrade
Even war machines need software updates.
Bernie Sanders will lay off 'hundreds' of campaign workers
Sanders still plans to 'win as many delegates as we can.'
Former Tor developer created malware for the FBI to hack Tor users
Operation Torpedo netted 19 convictions and counting and at least 25 de-anonymized individuals.
Get a free BB-8 pin from ThinkGeek and celebrate 'Star Wars' Day early
Every day is 'Star Wars' Day when you’re a 'Star Wars' fan.
The Keysmart holds your keys in half the space they’d normally take
Give your jeans a break from the cluttered key ring.
Amazon's one-day deals will take care of Mother's Day early
Amazon’s Gold Box Deals for Thursday are chock-full of ideas that will keep mom happy.