Also in today's Reddit Digest: Kevin Smith, Chris Kluwe, the Confederacy, and farts. Sounds about right.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Filmmaker, podcaster and Google Glass enthusiast Kevin Smith hosts his fifth AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Beloved redditor and NFL player Chris Kluwe comments on a list of the year's punters. (r/bestof)
- It's the same old story: guy loses virginity to girl, guy creates Reddit thread to boast of this, girl shows up in thread to tell her side of the story. (r/SubredditDrama)
- Were the Confederate States of America truly prepared to become an independent nation? (r/AskHistorians)
- Are memories ever 100% forgotten? (r/AskScience)
- Install motion sensors in your bathroom and kitchen. (r/LifeProTips)
- r/explainlikeimfive only tackles the tough questions, like why our own farts are so much better-smelling than everybody else's. (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Big Bird broke our hearts today
Reddit Ask Me Anything sessions (AMAs) can be somewhat of a mixed bag. Sometimes the celebrities invited to do a session spend the entire time focused on their latest project while crudely sidestepping the questions that matter most to the audience; other times they decide to give in to their fandoms and subsequently break the Internet.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video