Also in today's Reddit Digest: Kevin Smith, Chris Kluwe, the Confederacy, and farts. Sounds about right.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Filmmaker, podcaster and Google Glass enthusiast Kevin Smith hosts his fifth AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Beloved redditor and NFL player Chris Kluwe comments on a list of the year's punters. (r/bestof)
- It's the same old story: guy loses virginity to girl, guy creates Reddit thread to boast of this, girl shows up in thread to tell her side of the story. (r/SubredditDrama)
- Were the Confederate States of America truly prepared to become an independent nation? (r/AskHistorians)
- Are memories ever 100% forgotten? (r/AskScience)
- Install motion sensors in your bathroom and kitchen. (r/LifeProTips)
- r/explainlikeimfive only tackles the tough questions, like why our own farts are so much better-smelling than everybody else's. (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
From Our VICE Partners