Also in today's Digest: Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme of Broken Lizard break open a liter-a cola.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Should r/IAMA remove parent comments that are not actual questions? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme of Broken Lizard break open a liter-a cola and host an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor shares his experiences hosting a game server. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the legends of Reddit. (r/AskReddit)
- What is the earliest recorded date? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/LifeProTips teaches you how to improve your posture in three simple steps. (r/LifeProTips)
- What would the children of twins married to twins look like? (r/AskScience)
- The importance of Hugo Chavez' death is laid out for you like you are five. (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Big Bird broke our hearts today
Reddit Ask Me Anything sessions (AMAs) can be somewhat of a mixed bag. Sometimes the celebrities invited to do a session spend the entire time focused on their latest project while crudely sidestepping the questions that matter most to the audience; other times they decide to give in to their fandoms and subsequently break the Internet.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video