Also in today's Digest: Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme of Broken Lizard break open a liter-a cola.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Should r/IAMA remove parent comments that are not actual questions? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme of Broken Lizard break open a liter-a cola and host an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor shares his experiences hosting a game server. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the legends of Reddit. (r/AskReddit)
- What is the earliest recorded date? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/LifeProTips teaches you how to improve your posture in three simple steps. (r/LifeProTips)
- What would the children of twins married to twins look like? (r/AskScience)
- The importance of Hugo Chavez' death is laid out for you like you are five. (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
From Our VICE Partners