Reddit can help you improve your crappy posture
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Should r/IAMA remove parent comments that are not actual questions? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme of Broken Lizard break open a liter-a cola and host an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor shares his experiences hosting a game server. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the legends of Reddit. (r/AskReddit)
- What is the earliest recorded date? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/LifeProTips teaches you how to improve your posture in three simple steps. (r/LifeProTips)
- What would the children of twins married to twins look like? (r/AskScience)
- The importance of Hugo Chavez' death is laid out for you like you are five. (r/explainlikeimfive)
The plight of Muslim Republicans in the Trump era
Muslim Republicans have worked decades for greater inclusion in the GOP. Now some are questioning their party’s future.
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
Congress to begin review of FISA surveillance powers that expire in 2017
Will Congress rein in the NSA's ability to spy on Americans?
John Kasich ends 2016 presidential campaign
Another one bites the dust.
Does predictive policing actually work?
Predictive policing is everywhere.
This number is illegal, and you could get in trouble just for having it
It's more than just a number.
Trump Against Humanity takes a famously inappropriate card game and makes it yuge
'Make (micropenis) great again!'
Austin taxi and pedicab drivers rally against Uber, Lyft
Prop. 1 opponents try to get out the vote.
Ted Cruz awkwardly hits wife in the face
Rough night for the Texas senator.
Beam yourself some scotch and save 15 percent on 'Star Trek' drinkware
Don't worry, 'Star Trek' fans, there's a deal for you too.
Here’s your chance to watch free Netflix for the next 10 years
Give your parents a password to share for once.
Celebrate 'Star Wars' Day with 40 percent off 'The Force Awakens,' and more
Luke would use the Force on his Amazon shopping cart today if he could get any Wi-Fi on that deserted island.