Why you should never ask Reddit for help making meth
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Safe Watch, Day 4: New Zealand redditor whose friend discovered a locked safe in his new home informs curious redditors that a locksmith will be there within days. (r/whatsinthisthing)
- Does Reddit have its own language? If so, has that language created stereotypes and specific vocabularies? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditors list who they would most like to represent the human race to visiting aliens. Yes, Nicolas Cage makes the list. (r/askreddit)
- Gerard Butler hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- A Steubenville resident familiar with everyone involved in the rape case hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- Reddit power user andrewsmith1986 marks his cake day by revealing himself to be both arrowtotheknee and Trapped_in_Reddit. (r/self)
- Maybe you shouldn't petition Reddit... even in r/drugs... for help making meth. (r/SubredditDrama)
- Reddit shirts have returned! (r/blog)
The plight of Muslim Republicans in the Trump era
Muslim Republicans have worked decades for greater inclusion in the GOP. Now some are questioning their party’s future.
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
Congress to begin review of FISA surveillance powers that expire in 2017
Will Congress rein in the NSA's ability to spy on Americans?
John Kasich ends 2016 presidential campaign
Another one bites the dust.
Does predictive policing actually work?
Predictive policing is everywhere.
This number is illegal, and you could get in trouble just for having it
It's more than just a number.
Trump Against Humanity takes a famously inappropriate card game and makes it yuge
'Make (micropenis) great again!'
Austin taxi and pedicab drivers rally against Uber, Lyft
Prop. 1 opponents try to get out the vote.
Ted Cruz awkwardly hits wife in the face
Rough night for the Texas senator.
Beam yourself some scotch and save 15 percent on 'Star Trek' drinkware
Don't worry, 'Star Trek' fans, there's a deal for you too.
Here’s your chance to watch free Netflix for the next 10 years
Give your parents a password to share for once.
Celebrate 'Star Wars' Day with 40 percent off 'The Force Awakens,' and more
Luke would use the Force on his Amazon shopping cart today if he could get any Wi-Fi on that deserted island.