Why you should never ask Reddit for help making meth
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Safe Watch, Day 4: New Zealand redditor whose friend discovered a locked safe in his new home informs curious redditors that a locksmith will be there within days. (r/whatsinthisthing)
- Does Reddit have its own language? If so, has that language created stereotypes and specific vocabularies? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditors list who they would most like to represent the human race to visiting aliens. Yes, Nicolas Cage makes the list. (r/askreddit)
- Gerard Butler hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- A Steubenville resident familiar with everyone involved in the rape case hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- Reddit power user andrewsmith1986 marks his cake day by revealing himself to be both arrowtotheknee and Trapped_in_Reddit. (r/self)
- Maybe you shouldn't petition Reddit... even in r/drugs... for help making meth. (r/SubredditDrama)
- Reddit shirts have returned! (r/blog)
If you like 'Doctor Who,' you should stream these 5 shows next
The dematerialization of Who came with very little warning, but there's hope.
Plastic surgery consultations are now just a smartphone swipe away
Apps are making cosmetic surgery more accessible than ever.
The KernelInside the Facebook group for people addicted to QVC
Even in the age of Amazon, the home shopping network has a loyal fandom.Presented by The Kernel
Broncos defense and Peyton Manning outlast the Panthers in Super Bowl 50
If Peyton Manning retires, this was a blaze of glory.
I tried to use Twitter to get signed to the NFL
Put me in, @coach.
Inside Uber’s showdown at the Super Bowl
You may hate Uber's surge pricing—but your driver probably hates it even more.
The British bloggers who are reinventing how the NFL coaches
ProFootballFocus.com: used by fans, media... and 19 NFL teams.
How a pair of microchips could transform football into an intricate dance of data
The NFL's technology arms race is about to begin.
Microsoft's Chinese A.I. is already chatting with millions
Microsoft's chat A.I. in China is basically 'Her.'
Drones aren't allowed within 32 miles of the Super Bowl
You can't watch the big game from above.
Apple may soon accept busted iPhones for trade-in credit
Broke no more.
Nintendo has decided to cancel its work on a sleep sensor that nobody ever asked for
Nintendo puts sleep tracking plans to bed.
How one veteran NFL receiver embraced technology to break franchise records
NFL vet talks football future.
Super Bowl linebacker will wear a 3D-printed brace on his recently shattered arm
A defensive player will have a 3D-printed brace.
The Internet hilariously mourns Twitter's planned changes with #RIPTwitter
At least they're being funny about it.